Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based low inhib street fightercel touches JB

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

If he was Chad it wouldn't be creepy, the sun is hot and water is wet tbhngl, low inhib mogs me XD

@Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer @FallenPrime @Wizard32

cringe pedo posting

That’s true if it was chad nobody would bat an eye cuz it’ll look pretty normal. I guess that’s why videos of chad doing this shit doesn’t exist cuz it doesn’t stand out of ordinary

Pedo paranoia is so extreme nowadays. I have no doubt he did touch her out of lewd intentions, but the actual way he did it was innocuous. Just some strokes on the arms, I have done stuff like that even with male friends. I'm 100% sure she didn't get traumatized by that.

Fat ass kimchi
1707819B FB11 4EA6 98DB C9864748B2FA

cringe pedo posting
Up your fat booty

I only respect 2017 trucels.
Having an OG account just means you came from Reddit most likely. It's not something to be proud of.

Early 2018 cels are the best cels on average.

If he was Chad it wouldn't be creepy, the sun is hot and water is wet tbhngl, low inhib mogs me XD

@Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer @FallenPrime @Wizard32

Must have learned from the leader of the terrorist world

Joe Biden eats ice cream, wears sunglasses, flashes cash for most Joe Biden  pic ever

Please please pleaseeee please PLEASE LET LARSON OUT AND ARM HIM.

let the hunger games begin :D

That isn’t jailbait. She doesn’t look a day over 12. Jailbait would be like 17

how dare you criticize your lord God jwong.

cringe pedo posting
I think the girl in vid may have begun puberty, so being mid-pubescent she is not pre-pubescent, so attraction to her is not pedophilia.
Jailbait would be like 17
Jailbait requires being below the age of consent, which is usually 16 in most states. I guess 17 could qualify in places where it's 18.

Traditionally I think it's meant to be most 14/15 and some mature-looking 12/13

Though in Canada pre-2006 you could drop all that by 2yrs since AOC was 14, or by 3yrs in Mexico where it's 13

this is my problem with people and their double standards in regards to "pedos"
this guy is obviously ugly. he just touches her and all a sudden he is a "creepy pedo"
yet ive seen tons of mother fucking celebrities like leo dicaprio or tennis/soccer stars that literally hug and kiss and borderline grope these girls and when you call them out for being pedophiles all the fucking women come out and shout, "OMG IT'S JUST A HUG/KISS/PAT!! THERE IS NOTHING SEXUAL ABOUT THAT!!"

not making this political but a lot of biden supporters also refuse to call him a pedo when he literally does worse than this guy

this is my problem with people and their double standards in regards to "pedos"
this guy is obviously ugly. he just touches her and all a sudden he is a "creepy pedo"
yet ive seen tons of mother fucking celebrities like leo dicaprio or tennis/soccer stars that literally hug and kiss and borderline grope these girls and when you call them out for being pedophiles all the fucking women come out and shout, "OMG IT'S JUST A HUG/KISS/PAT!! THERE IS NOTHING SEXUAL ABOUT THAT!!"

not making this political but a lot of biden supporters also refuse to call him a pedo when he literally does worse than this guy
Tom Brady kisses his son on the lips and nobody thinks its creepy

Having an OG account just means you came from Reddit most likely. It's not something to be proud of.

^^^

Just be chad theory

based. @Diocel can you give me tips to be come more low inhib?

that's reasonably hot

Very high iq response.