Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Low inhibition Aussie unleashes on foid, her friend, and her numale father after breakup

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★

"A brutal attack on two women in a Perth driveway, sparked by a breakup, has been caught on camera. Man responsible for domestic violence attack released on bail"

he went full psycho mode on that bitch.

He fractured one of their pelvises. He made sure to tie up all loose ends :feelskek:

She must have been dating him for his personality.

I can't wait till a foid comments how hot that guy is on youtube

What a slayer

I thought her father was a woman lol until the reporter said otherwise

He'll have a new GF next week, mark my words. Too many times I've seen things like this, then you see the guy in the news again later leaving court, and he has a new girlfriend by his side defending him while the media chases him out of the court. Happens literally every time, without fail. Chad can't lose. Women will date a Chad whose on state/national news beating other women over any incel.

He'll have a new GF next week, mark my words.

Yep. these guys sperg out and go crazy after a break up but their situation is still nothing like ours. They rebound incredibly quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back