Low inhibmax

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
89d 2h 46m
I just destroy and wreck social situations now and I'm confident as fuck because I don't give a shit anymore because nobody's ever given a shit about me and I'm worthless

Ive started insulting people more and talking back to people and standing my ground and when I said I destroy and wreck social situations I mean Ill talk over the normie speaking to piss him off or saying something psychotic/autistic/unrelated in response to what the normie says because it's just fun and I have nothing to lose

I used to be the most high inhib person and now suddenly im on the other end of the spectrum cuz I started not giving a shit about anything and doing my best to get everything my way

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
64d 3h 34m
I am unironically proud of you!

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
64d 3h 34m
Still sounds sarcastic tho, tbh (tbh is short for 'to be honest')
I know, but that wasn't, part of being incel is being a pushover, I am always happy to see people here starting to react, I am partly doing it myself... let's say I prefer to have enemies than friends

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
I'm still high inhib

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
89d 2h 46m
I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
8d 20h 27m
NOO DON’T DO THAT :soy::soy:
Generally it’s not a good thing to talk over people etc tbhngl

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
89d 2h 46m
NOO DON’T DO THAT :soy::soy:
Generally it’s not a good thing to talk over people etc tbhngl
You know what. You're right. I take back what I said and formally apologize to anyone whom I offended.

manicel

manicel

cya
-
50d 14h 0m
I would like to be like that tbh but i'm a disgusting high inhib cuck

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Commander
★★★★★
63d 10h 41m
I just destroy and wreck social situations now and I'm confident as fuck because I don't give a shit anymore because nobody's ever given a shit about me and I'm worthless

Ive started insulting people more and talking back to people and standing my ground and when I said I destroy and wreck social situations I mean Ill talk over the normie speaking to piss him off or saying something psychotic/autistic/unrelated in response to what the normie says because it's just fun and I have nothing to lose

I used to be the most high inhib person and now suddenly im on the other end of the spectrum cuz I started not giving a shit about anything and doing my best to get everything my way
Has it helped with foids at all?

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
18d 2h 4m
A good low inhib isnt being rude to people.

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
9d 15h 9m
OP is probably a chad. inb4 ban.

muharremabi

muharremabi

Overlord
★★★★★
107d 8h 23m

maybe you should try it

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
89d 2h 46m
A good low inhib isnt being rude to people.
Everyone I speak to has done something to me on the past so I can be rude to them. If I'm talking to someone for the first time I won't be rude because there's no point

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
54d 19h 30m

not bad greycel :feelshehe:

i kid my nigga, i kid.