Low inhibmax

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Greycel
-
I just destroy and wreck social situations now and I'm confident as fuck because I don't give a shit anymore because nobody's ever given a shit about me and I'm worthless

Ive started insulting people more and talking back to people and standing my ground and when I said I destroy and wreck social situations I mean Ill talk over the normie speaking to piss him off or saying something psychotic/autistic/unrelated in response to what the normie says because it's just fun and I have nothing to lose

I used to be the most high inhib person and now suddenly im on the other end of the spectrum cuz I started not giving a shit about anything and doing my best to get everything my way

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
I am unironically proud of you!

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
Still sounds sarcastic tho, tbh (tbh is short for 'to be honest')
I know, but that wasn't, part of being incel is being a pushover, I am always happy to see people here starting to react, I am partly doing it myself... let's say I prefer to have enemies than friends

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I'm still high inhib

ironmanlet321

ironmanlet321

Officer
-
NOO DON’T DO THAT :soy::soy:
Generally it’s not a good thing to talk over people etc tbhngl

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Greycel
-
NOO DON’T DO THAT :soy::soy:
Generally it’s not a good thing to talk over people etc tbhngl
You know what. You're right. I take back what I said and formally apologize to anyone whom I offended.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I would like to be like that tbh but i'm a disgusting high inhib cuck

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Veteran
-
I just destroy and wreck social situations now and I'm confident as fuck because I don't give a shit anymore because nobody's ever given a shit about me and I'm worthless

Ive started insulting people more and talking back to people and standing my ground and when I said I destroy and wreck social situations I mean Ill talk over the normie speaking to piss him off or saying something psychotic/autistic/unrelated in response to what the normie says because it's just fun and I have nothing to lose

I used to be the most high inhib person and now suddenly im on the other end of the spectrum cuz I started not giving a shit about anything and doing my best to get everything my way
Has it helped with foids at all?

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
A good low inhib isnt being rude to people.

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
OP is probably a chad. inb4 ban.

muharremabi

muharremabi

Captain
-

maybe you should try it

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Greycel
-
A good low inhib isnt being rude to people.
Everyone I speak to has done something to me on the past so I can be rude to them. If I'm talking to someone for the first time I won't be rude because there's no point

carticel

carticel

Patrick Batemancel | Kierkegaardcel I 16 y/o
-

not bad greycel :feelshehe:

i kid my nigga, i kid.