Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhibmax

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I just destroy and wreck social situations now and I'm confident as fuck because I don't give a shit anymore because nobody's ever given a shit about me and I'm worthless

Ive started insulting people more and talking back to people and standing my ground and when I said I destroy and wreck social situations I mean Ill talk over the normie speaking to piss him off or saying something psychotic/autistic/unrelated in response to what the normie says because it's just fun and I have nothing to lose

I used to be the most high inhib person and now suddenly im on the other end of the spectrum cuz I started not giving a shit about anything and doing my best to get everything my way

I am unironically proud of you!

Still sounds sarcastic tho, tbh (tbh is short for 'to be honest')
I know, but that wasn't, part of being incel is being a pushover, I am always happy to see people here starting to react, I am partly doing it myself... let's say I prefer to have enemies than friends

I'm still high inhib

NOO DON’T DO THAT :soy::soy:
Generally it’s not a good thing to talk over people etc tbhngl

NOO DON’T DO THAT :soy::soy:
Generally it’s not a good thing to talk over people etc tbhngl
You know what. You're right. I take back what I said and formally apologize to anyone whom I offended.

I would like to be like that tbh but i'm a disgusting high inhib cuck

I just destroy and wreck social situations now and I'm confident as fuck because I don't give a shit anymore because nobody's ever given a shit about me and I'm worthless

Ive started insulting people more and talking back to people and standing my ground and when I said I destroy and wreck social situations I mean Ill talk over the normie speaking to piss him off or saying something psychotic/autistic/unrelated in response to what the normie says because it's just fun and I have nothing to lose

I used to be the most high inhib person and now suddenly im on the other end of the spectrum cuz I started not giving a shit about anything and doing my best to get everything my way
Has it helped with foids at all?

A good low inhib isnt being rude to people.

OP is probably a chad. inb4 ban.

22572.jpg

maybe you should try it

A good low inhib isnt being rude to people.
Everyone I speak to has done something to me on the past so I can be rude to them. If I'm talking to someone for the first time I won't be rude because there's no point

not bad greycel :feelshehe:

i kid my nigga, i kid.