Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting low iq and cant seem to learn anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
ive been making games and fucking around with unity engine since i was like 14 and at one point i thought i was decent at coding game logic using proper techniques and coding patterns but ive never reached a point where i could independently solve unique problems on my own or invent anything new, i always would end up having to google solutions to tackle certain issues, I originally thought this was due to my tendency to overthink things and making the solution more complicated than it actually is, but i later realized that the entire problem at its core was the fact that i was never really 'learning' anything at all, i was just memorizing what i saw from others and re-using it, so i decided that maybe i needed to study something more abstract in relation to game development such as math (trig/algebra/etc), but even after taking a class and trying to study nothing ever clicked in my mind and i simply gave up.

I gave up after i made a shitty, buggy, barely usable scriptableobject database framework for storing and sharing data between various different objects in the game world for a game dev class i took in NYC, i felt really good showing it off to the soyjews in the class but they didnt give a shit because they all had full games made and i just had this buggy system that i couldnt even get to work the way i imagined. Some guy in the class had programmed like the most complicated vehicle controller i have ever seen with dynamic deformation and a custom fucking physics engine inside of unity, along with working multiplayer JFL. I saw his code and immediately realized im a subatomic iq retard and felt like just deleting my whole project and jumping out of the window. I literally couldnt even cope during the final day of the class when everyone showed of their projects, i told the kike instructor i didnt even have 0.01% of a functional game done and he just laughed at me and told me to 'reduce the scope of my game' even though my scope was literally smaller than the most primitive basic game you could think of, i am simply to retarded to make games. honestly i dont know why i even still persist in trying to learn something i know is literally impossible if u arent 200iq. I later asked someone on a unity forum about the thing i made and they basically called me a retard and told me it should have been obvious to use DOTS and the entity component system to solve the problem i was having (Forget what it was tbh), oh yea bro its so easy just switch over to an entirely different and novelty way of programming that barely anyone understands.

Last edited:
ive been making games and fucking around with unity engine since i was like 14
Interesting. I have almost no experience with computer languages or programming. However, i believed when i was younger, that if i found something i enjoyed, i could get good enough at it to where i could make money. For me, that was playing guitar. I had this idea that if i just played a little bit every day that i would just magically turn into slash 2.0 or something.
at one point i thought i was decent at coding game logic using proper techniques and coding patterns but ive never reached a point where i could independently solve unique problems on my own or invent anything new, i always would end up having to google solutions to tackle certain issues
i later realized that the entire problem at its core was the fact that i was never really 'learning' anything at all, i was just memorizing what i saw from others and re-using it
That realization that your progress isnt as thorough as you had once thought is relatable ngl. Like you said, things never clicked and in my own experience, i recall thinking that after enough practice all these different guitar lessons would just click and i would be amazing. Never happened.
i felt really good showing it off to the soyjews in the class but they didnt give a shit because they all had full games made and i just had this buggy system that i couldnt even get to work the way i imagined. Some guy in the class had programmed like the most complicated vehicle controller i have ever seen with dynamic deformation and a custom fucking physics engine inside of unity, along with working multiplayer JFL
Damn. Sorry you had to go through that. Sounds like a brutal talent mogging. Some people are born with all the talent in the world and theres just no way to play catch up. It blows. I had a coworker show me a video of him playing guitar and it makes me never want to see an instrument again. My playing sounds like a handicapped child smacking pots and pans together, whereas my coworker just effortlessly put songs together and then brought up a bar he was playing at.
honestly i dont know why i even still persist in trying to learn something i know is literally impossible if u arent 200iq
Sad truth

I later asked someone on a unity forum about the thing i made and they basically called me a retard and told me it should have been obvious to use DOTS and the entity component system to solve the problem i was having (Forget what it was tbh), oh yea bro its so easy just switch over to an entirely different and novelty way of programming that barely anyone understands.
This has happened to me too many times to count tbh.
The thing is - if you wan't to continue, you need to get used to redoing things from scratch.

Making circuit designs, code, etc. If you are low IQ, the only thing that can get you close to an end result is iterating over and over from scratch.

I've always look at stuff on github and I know I'll never be able to make something like those because I'm not white. Just by looking at the code you can tell it comes from a completely different brain than yours.
Maybe low IQ whites also feel the same about normal whites.

I’m lower IQ I didn’t even bother reading :feelsPop:

ive been making games and fucking around with unity engine since i was like 14 and at one point i thought i was decent at coding game logic using proper techniques and coding patterns but ive never reached a point where i could independently solve unique problems on my own or invent anything new, i always would end up having to google solutions to tackle certain issues, I originally thought this was due to my tendency to overthink things and making the solution more complicated than it actually is, but i later realized that the entire problem at its core was the fact that i was never really 'learning' anything at all, i was just memorizing what i saw from others and re-using it, so i decided that maybe i needed to study something more abstract in relation to game development such as math (trig/algebra/etc), but even after taking a class and trying to study nothing ever clicked in my mind and i simply gave up.
I gave up after i made a shitty, buggy, barely usable scriptableobject database framework for storing and sharing data between various different objects in the game world for a game dev class i took in NYC, i felt really good showing it off to the soyjews in the class but they didnt give a shit because they all had full games made and i just had this buggy system that i couldnt even get to work the way i imagined. Some guy in the class had programmed like the most complicated vehicle controller i have ever seen with dynamic deformation and a custom fucking physics engine inside of unity, along with working multiplayer JFL. I saw his code and immediately realized im a subatomic iq retard and felt like just deleting my whole project and jumping out of the window. I literally couldnt even cope during the final day of the class when everyone showed of their projects, i told the kike instructor i didnt even have 0.01% of a functional game done and he just laughed at me and told me to 'reduce the scope of my game' even though my scope was literally smaller than the most primitive basic game you could think of, i am simply to retarded to make games. honestly i dont know why i even still persist in trying to learn something i know is literally impossible if u arent 200iq. I later asked someone on a unity forum about the thing i made and they basically called me a retard and told me it should have been obvious to use DOTS and the entity component system to solve the problem i was having (Forget what it was tbh), oh yea bro its so easy just switch over to an entirely different and novelty way of programming that barely anyone understands.
Brutal dude