Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low IQ incels remind me you dont need to be a genius to understand reality.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I actually like the fact we have low IQcels. It shows it's not just smart guys over analyzing our situation.

And dumb guys dont just win because they dont know better and rationalize it.

Us incels all share something special in commen. No matter how hard we try to find sex/love we just FAIL. You cant be too smart for love, too dumb for love. None of the excuses work because we have incels of every religion/ political stance/ etc.

At the end of the day. Turkish millionare or African beggar.

We all reach the same point of realization "I'm ugly. I will almost certainly never find any sort of love"

Doesnt matter how we were raised. Inceldom is all the same

Doesnt matter who you are. You can be of any group and STILL. STILL BE INCEL.

Last edited:
Must of us are low IQ due to low self esteem and being fuck by genetics, even if chad is dumb he still wins at live because he has everything handed to him on a silver platter.

High IQ

We are the Marked Men of the Divide: a band of enemies brought together by pain.

Must of us are low IQ due to low self esteem and being fuck by genetics, even if chad is dumb he still wins at live because he has everything handed to him on a silver platter.
Based yugiohposter

That is also true. But many anti incels claim were all just atheist edgelords

Us low IQ-cels are the majority of incel domains, not a minority that incels as a collective "Have."

I wouldn't say the majority here are astrophysicists. But I think we have a good range of iq level's and backgrounds. Inceldom doesn't target a certain creed or background it can effect anyone.

Inceldom has nothing to do with IQ or intelligence, even though looks and IQ are correlated.

Inceldom has nothing to do with IQ or intelligence, even though looks and IQ are correlated.
That's what my post said. Yes.

I wish I was so low IQ that I could not even comprehend my inceldom

That's true, but I think we all can give ourselves some credit because it takes awareness and self-distance to become blackpilled, all of us broke from free from that illusion they impose on normies and saw the world for what it truly was.

im a Low IQ pothead, im not happy but at least i can chill out and cope. IQ does'nt seem that appealing tho.

I wouldn't say the majority here are astrophysicists. But I think we have a good range of iq level's and backgrounds. Inceldom doesn't target a certain creed or background it can effect anyone.

im a Low IQ pothead, im not happy but at least i can chill out and cope. IQ does'nt seem that appealing tho.
That's high iq to be self-aware.

Inceldom has nothing to do with intelligence, it's all about looks, even superhuman intellect cannot compensate for a single point of looks, it won't make a 3 appear like a 4

Maybe becoming retard, but see truth more clearly than ever

Exactly tbh, if you're given the short end of the stick in life then you really know what the world is all about more than some attractive fuck who has it made.