Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Low-post graycel, UnityofOpposites, is homosexual

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
Literally all he does is cuck post. He writes entire cuck essays as comments. He is the white version of @tehgymcel420. This shit has to be some kind of fetish (for both of them).

Report him and all his cucked posts. I recently got rid of an infiltrator by doing that.

Report him and all his cucked posts. I recently got rid of an infiltrator by doing that.
I will.
Yes I'm white.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_of_opposites masculine/feminine, black/white etc.
Dating stats from okcupid are unreliable and outdated (a lot can change socially in a decade: most of these studies were taken pre-BLACKED). Marriage/relationship stats don’t prove who’s having the most sex because much/most sex happens outside relationships these days (casual sex, adultery, post-divorce) and self-reporting is untrustworthy due to dishonesty and imperfect memory.

A lot of factors influence who gets selected on dating sites like okcupid: geography (most whites live in areas where most people in their dating pool are white) looks, money, status, education/intelligence, morality, romance, safety and the age/circumstances of the women on there (30+ are looking for a man to take care of the kids they intend to have or already have) and young women don't generally use subscription-based dating sites, preferring free hook-up apps or real life encounters. Dating sites/hook-up apps don't take into account meeting in public places, college, bars, clubs etc. so they're limited in that respect as well.

As far as primal sex appeal goes, black men have the advantage. They are widely regarded as being physically and sexually superior, cooler, morally superior (at least in progressive terms) and there are many erotic taboos associated with interracial sex between white women and black men. Dissident right denialists like to obscure reality to salve their pride with absurdly unrepresentative okcupid data that bolsters the myth of "white female virtue" but just using your eyes (not to mention common sense) tells you a very different story.
For relationships yes, not for casual sex among high school and college age white foids in heavily mixed areas. I don't need to cope; white nations are going extinct whatever I say.
Being a white nationalist is inherently masochistic. They have a might makes right ideology but find themselves in the position of the loser in social Darwinist terms. According to their own ideology, whites are being wiped out by groups with objective superiority over them: Jews intellectually and tribally, blacks physically and sexually. So it's no surprise that they derive gratification from being dominated by other groups.

So, ban when?

That OKCupid post was a headache to read tbh, definitely infiltration-vibes.

Well let him post a little longer until he becomes a @insanus virginem case, where that greycel was apparently a foid and likely trolling.

That OKCupid post was a headache to read tbh, definitely infiltration-vibes.
He's literally just a cuck fetishist if he's not lying about being white.
Women aren't these pure angelic creatures you seem to wish they are. They love being ravished and defiled by a hyper-masculine savage and Tyrone fits the bill perfectly. This applies to white women even more than other races of women.
Here's his responses to not having any proof to back his fantasies.
There are no reliable stats on casual sex by race so far as I can tell and it would only be relevant in heavily mixed areas. You have to go by knowledge of psychology and anecdotal evidence.
You're obsessed with the word "cope" because you don't have any arguments, just "muh studies", all of which are irrelevant to what I'm talking about. David Hume had no study to prove that Africans had innately lower intelligence than Europeans, Kant didn't have a study proving Jewish nepotism. So clearly there are ways of obtaining knowledge that don't require "studies", which can be manipulated to say anything.