Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low Tier Males Don't Have Female Friends (The Friendzone Isn't Even Actually A "FRIENDzone")

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
JFL at anybody having "female friends" and saying they are incel, they are a fakecel, because you'd know full well she isn't your friend, she's your acquaintance, even if were not talking about incels, there are a lot of low tier males who aren't incels that THINK they have female friends but don't realize their place

I've spoken to a few female acquaintances over the years who have "male friends"............ THEY'VE ALL FUCKED SAID "MALE FRIENDS" AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE (not every single male friend, but always atleast a few of them)

So if your "female friend" doesn't find you attractive enough that you haven't atleast had an "awkward kiss" or an "extra long hug" (where its her that held on), or she's fucked you, you aren't actually her "friend", woman are attracted to their "male friends" in most cases I have observed or heard about, they don't "befriend" unattractive men, because their "male friends" are there so they can feel better about themselves (ego boost) and feel like they always have options, or maybe get some "side dick" (you know how women speak these days)

SO THE "FRIENDZONE" IS ACTUALLY MUCH WORSE THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS

Because when you are in the friendzone, YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A FRIEND, you are something BELOW that post

Male friends are somewhat intimate and even outright flirtatious with their female friends, if you are just the guy she talks to every once in a while and shares her problems with, and asks you for help, you are just a dependable chump, an acquaintance or worst case an orbiter, you aren't a friend, she's not really intimate with you, she doesn't feel any real attachment to you

So yeah, if you were actually her "friend", your relationship would be a lot more intimate, you'd be a "Pseudo Boy-Friend"

Incels (and all low tier males) can only ever be an acquaintance or an orbiter, a guy for quick chats, pick me ups, jokes, banter, and most importantly FAVORS, boy do they like asking for favors

If you are someone who has tried to befriend many women and interact with them, then you know full well what I'm talking about, holy shit they do this shamelessly and they do it a lot, and the more favors you refuse (which I did from the get go because I don't really like people) the less they talk to you (which is what you want, because its not a real relationship)

You are an errand boy, DO NOT TRY TO BEFRIEND WOMEN IF YOU ARE A LOW TIER MALE, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME

Here's another thing I noticed interacting with women during my "approaching days", women don't ask men they are attracted to for favors, in fact they are doing favors for those guys, if you find women often asking you to help them with shit, especially if they are non-nonchalantly asking you to do things that obviously is "out of your way" or requires you to make significant effort, then she doesn't respect you, and is definitely not attracted to you

Actually I'll make one exception - ONLY ATTEMPT TO BEFRIEND A WOMAN IF ITS YOU THAT NEEDS SOMETHING

Need information from her about something or someone, need information about a job opening, some financial or business related information, etc, go ahead and befriend her and do a few favors and make sure to call in that favor for yourself too, but if there's nothing objective to be gained from your interaction with said female, don't bother associating with her, treat them no different than they treat you, a tool

I already know some blue pilled normie is reading this and thinking - "you've been around the wrong kind of women"

Lacking the self awareness to realize how cliche and naive of a response that is, its all women that are pretty much like this, there are always exceptions, but all are mostly like this,

Last edited:
JFL at the “friendzone”
Foids won’t even acknowledge my existence

The friendzone is like the foid version of AutoZone, a place to go for tools.

High IQ post.

Women's motivation for any kind of long lasting relationship is sex (except relationship among close family members). Holes are extremely sexual being but not in a way like men.

Men can be bros, they banter and make fun of each other, share drinks, play sports, games, even sometime fights with each other. But at the end the day, they can still stay as friends and it can go on like this for their whole life. I have seen two guys who couldn't stand each other during high school, became friends in later life and they helped each other professionally.

You can't find a single fucking example where women are bonding like this with other women. I have seen women were friends throughout their highs-school and college years and the friendship is over as soon as one of them starts dating men.

They can only bond with men and the motivation is purely sexual/biological. They have no mental capacity to acquire platonic relationship with any human being. Women can't become friends with other women and if you think she's your "bro" you are completely braindead.

If you want to make "bros", your only option is men.

What I have seen only faggot type spineless men try to become "bros" with other women, keep orbiting her and get exploited like a bonded slave.

Pathetic as fuck.

I don't think Chad friendship is real either tbqh. I cringe every time an inkwell talks about his Chad "friend", almost like a subtle brag.

never had a foid friend :feelsrope:

High IQ post. These lower tier guys when cut off their pseudo friendship with holes, get mocked by holes as the so called "nice guys".

High IQ as ever, I cringe whenever I see an incel with "female friends" because very clearly they look like(and are) walking cashcows(in terms of non monetary based favors as well as money based).

In addition, if I were to have friends, I would keep them all male, as I know that friendship between a female and male is non-existent.

Truly, any guy with hole friends are just guys with female acquaintances.

Also I would like to add that avoid having "female friends" as an ethnic. I say this because I see that bluepilled ethnics(ethnicels) with "female friends" are made into the gay man friend stereotype that women have. They very rarely get intimate.
High IQ post. These lower tier guys when cut off their pseudo friendship with holes, get mocked by holes as the so called "nice guys".
This

I don't think Chad friendship is real either tbqh. I cringe every time an inkwell talks about his Chad "friend", almost like a subtle brag.
Chad has something terrible to say about their incel "friend" when given the chance. This sin't even a an incel vs normies thing, normies hate their normie friends, too.

Rule of thumb is that anyone that bitches to you about someone they know bitches about you to someone they know

I refuse to socialize with normies so I can avoid witnessing this shit. It's both disheartening and amusing to see normies trying so hard to please foids, hoping that at one point they can break out of the "friendzone" and get some pussies to fuck. Little do they know foids are fully aware of their intentions, and it really doesn't matter how hard you try, if you are sub8 you are doomed to fail.

The friendzone is the simpzone.

The chadlites that fuck her on the side have Friendzone+ subscriptions.

I cringe at males who say they have femoid friends. These men are essentially disposable pet goblins in the eyes of femasites. Just imagine the [SuicideFuel] these simps encounter when their female "friends" are giving pdas to their chads, or Tinder swiping right next to them.

this post was so high IQ that my brain had an orgasm

Based, dont be "the best friend" orbiter.

I remember when I was trying to be "friendly" in my bluepill days

fucking waste of time. high IQ post

Here's another thing I noticed interacting with women during my "approaching days", women don't ask men they are attracted to for favors, in fact they are doing favors for those guys, if you find women often asking you to help them with shit, especially if they are non-nonchalantly asking you to do things that obviously is "out of your way" or requires you to make significant effort, then she doesn't respect you, and is definitely not attracted to you

This. I noticed that every woman co-worker I try to be cordial with will ask me to do shit or treat me like a little brother. If I'm standing with a chad co-worker, I notice that same woman would never ask the chad for favors, she would tell me not ask me, to do something for her. I rarely if ever avoid female co-workers as much as a can these days.

Being a man of low value is a constant struggle, why is it so hard to be respected for being an a male who doesn't bother nobody? What the fuck did I do?

Also I would like to add that avoid having "female friends" as an ethnic. I say this because I see that bluepilled ethnics(ethnicels) with "female friends" are made into the gay man friend stereotype that women have. They very rarely get intimate.
So fucking over for ethnics.

Friendzone aka she uses you for attentionn when shes bored, money when shes poor and food when shes hungry. Stop messaging her first and watch you no longer talk to the slut

Very high IQ post. Trying to make 'female friends' as an incel is cucked and a waste of time.

Based and high iq

36d6969e0705c18558176ec9e268d24d.gif

very high IQ post, OP

Holy Shit High IQ Dude, the only guys foids will "befriend" is Chad that way they can up hook if one is ever feeling bored, if she will never hug, kiss, or fuck you then she isn't your friend and is just using you as a beta orbiter, or more like an errand boy. Some, normies may get lucky and get some attention or benefits from their foid friends after they have done enough favors for her, then the normiefag may be returned a kind gesture, but never to an ugly guy. There, is no such thing as an ugly man being friends with a foid.

if i'm correct the survey said that 1/3 of the users had female friends.
but it's mainly a semantic issue:
what they call friendship is what you and I would call orbiting

Men cannot be friends with females. In general, since females are only sex objects, what would you gain from being a “friend” with such an object, if it were not that you are simply a beta orbiter? The only legitimate exception should be, as you said, if you can get any useful information by “befriending” her.

Research has also suggested that feminine facial features in a man increases the female interest for friendship with him, while the opposite is true for a man with more masculine facial features (which instead increased the female interest for sexual intercourse). With other words, Chad does never have any female friends, he simply just fucks them.

https://incels.is/attachments/facial-sexual-dimorphism-jpg.194749/

just a little reminder that 1/3 of this forum happened to have female friends.
Chads.co at it again:chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:
this post was so high IQ that my brain had an orgasm
Lmao

If I'm standing with a chad co-worker, I notice that same woman would never ask the chad for favors,

She wanted you to go away so she could speak to Chad in private.

Friendzone is human pet zone.

Only thing soyboys get out of friendzone is: "Good boy!"

Last edited:
You cant be friends with chads and foids. You can be cool with them, but that's about it.

Friendzone is human pet zone.
Brutally true. A foid's ideal orbiter is like a cute dog that's able to do favors/tricks, such as running out to get the mail.

This does not necessarily disqualify orbitermaxxing, as foids are known to have sex with their dogs, but you need to really play the part of a dog, and make sure that you seem extremely stupid relative to the foid.

So you're saying I will never even be good enough to be friendzoned? :feelsUnreal:

This. I noticed that every woman co-worker I try to be cordial with will ask me to do shit or treat me like a little brother. If I'm standing with a chad co-worker, I notice that same woman would never ask the chad for favors, she would tell me not ask me, to do something for her. I rarely if ever avoid female co-workers as much as a can these days.

Being a man of low value is a constant struggle, why is it so hard to be respected for being an a male who doesn't bother nobody? What the fuck did I do?
Be born ugly

JFL at anybody having "female friends" and saying they are incel, they are a fakecel, because you'd know full well she isn't your friend, she's your acquaintance, even if were not talking about incels, there are a lot of low tier males who aren't incels that THINK they have female friends but don't realize their place

I've spoken to a few female acquaintances over the years who have "male friends"............ THEY'VE ALL FUCKED SAID "MALE FRIENDS" AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE (not every single male friend, but always atleast a few of them)

So if your "female friend" doesn't find you attractive enough that you haven't atleast had an "awkward kiss" or an "extra long hug" (where its her that held on), or she's fucked you, you aren't actually her "friend", woman are attracted to their "male friends" in most cases I have observed or heard about, they don't "befriend" unattractive men, because their "male friends" are there so they can feel better about themselves (ego boost) and feel like they always have options, or maybe get some "side dick" (you know how women speak these days)

Because when you are in the friendzone, YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A FRIEND, you are something BELOW that post

Male friends are somewhat intimate and even outright flirtatious with their female friends, if you are just the guy she talks to every once in a while and shares her problems with, and asks you for help, you are just a dependable chump, an acquaintance or worst case an orbiter, you aren't a friend, she's not really intimate with you, she doesn't feel any real attachment to you

So yeah, if you were actually her "friend", your relationship would be a lot more intimate, you'd be a "Pseudo Boy-Friend"

Incels (and all low tier males) can only ever be an acquaintance or an orbiter, a guy for quick chats, pick me ups, jokes, banter, and most importantly FAVORS, boy do they like asking for favors

If you are someone who has tried to befriend many women and interact with them, then you know full well what I'm talking about, holy shit they do this shamelessly and they do it a lot, and the more favors you refuse (which I did from the get go because I don't really like people) the less they talk to you (which is what you want, because its not a real relationship)

You are an errand boy, DO NOT TRY TO BEFRIEND WOMEN IF YOU ARE A LOW TIER MALE, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME

Actually I'll make one exception - ONLY ATTEMPT TO BEFRIEND A WOMAN IF ITS YOU THAT NEEDS SOMETHING

Need information from her about something or someone, need information about a job opening, some financial or business related information, etc, go ahead and befriend her and do a few favors and make sure to call in that favor for yourself too, but if there's nothing objective to be gained from your interaction with said female, don't bother associating with her, treat them no different than they treat you, a tool

I already know some blue pilled normie is reading this and thinking - "you've been around the wrong kind of women"

Lacking the self awareness to realize how cliche and naive of a response that is, its all women that are pretty much like this, there are always exceptions, but all are mostly like this,
HI IQ post. Women have been conditioned, by circumstances and evolution, since the dawn of to time to manipulate, psychologically, the people around them, men in particular. What they lack in the physical department, they more than make up for in their manipulation tactics. Their ability to get the men around them to do their bidding is what has allowed them to survive. They use their femininity, really their vaginas, as prizes dangling in the faces of the men they wish to manipulate. As the low value males that we are, we need to acknowledge that this is simply akin to leading a donkey by dangling a carrot on a stick in front of it. A carrot for which we will strive but really never get.

If a game can't be won, I would rather not play it at all.

Fucking radius of the earth in micrometers IQ post

Yes, the "friendzone" is somewhat of an euphemism. But I'll go one step further: Foids don't have real friendships at all.

What you describe here as friendship, the flirting with male friends...

... that isn't really friendship. It's just an aspect of their dual mating strategy and filling another kind of need (emotional; recognition) that the favor giving orbiters can't give her (because they are beneath her and can't make her feel anything).

Women have been conditioned, by circumstances and evolution, since the dawn of to time to manipulate, psychologically, the people around them, men in particular. What they lack in the physical department, they more than make up for in their manipulation tactics. Their ability to get the men around them to do their bidding is what has allowed them to survive.

I think this is an overly used meme, in the days of cavemen what manipulation tactics could women even use, they were getting manhandled and raped left and right, there were no laws, so women didn't "evolve" any guile or "innate prowess" for manipulation, women are simply doing what the times allow them to do

In the same way that street pigeons didn't evolve over any space of time to interact with mammals and not be afraid, its learnt behavior, something that they are simply doing because the times they exist in allow them to

I think people give women too much credit for doing simple shit, its like "oooh aaah, she made someone horny do something for free when in the past would have just taken her by force" JFL, take away laws, police, etc, where does all that "manipulation prowess" go, it doesn't fucking exist, women just get to live by a different ruleset today, they don't have any special skills or talents that separate them from men, its just learn't behavior and special treatment, they are literally just weaker men with holes that can get pregnant

In fact the next thread I make will be about this, will just use most of the same text here actually

High IQ post.

Women's motivation for any kind of long lasting relationship is sex (except relationship among close family members). Holes are extremely sexual being but not in a way like men.

Men can be bros, they banter and make fun of each other, share drinks, play sports, games, even sometime fights with each other. But at the end the day, they can still stay as friends and it can go on like this for their whole life. I have seen two guys who couldn't stand each other during high school, became friends in later life and they helped each other professionally.

You can't find a single fucking example where women are bonding like this with other women. I have seen women were friends throughout their highs-school and college years and the friendship is over as soon as one of them starts dating men.

They can only bond with men and the motivation is purely sexual/biological. They have no mental capacity to acquire platonic relationship with any human being. Women can't become friends with other women and if you think she's your "bro" you are completely braindead.

If you want to make "bros", your only option is men.

What I have seen only faggot type spineless men try to become "bros" with other women, keep orbiting her and get exploited like a bonded slave.

Pathetic as fuck.

I agree. Every single 'incel' that had female friends in my circle turned out to be a fakecel or betabuxxer. If you are Incel YOU CAN'T HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS IT'S THAT SIMPLE IF YOU ARE INCEL NO FEMALE WILL BEFRIEND YOU.

Im in a social group with a lot of women,can confirm

read first line cringed at the delusion then stopped reading

I used to have genuine female friends when I was a non self aware teen