Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill low tier normie ropes when 19yr old foid leaves him

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
She looks like his looksmatch. She probably realised that there were chads all over willing to give her attention and left the low-tier loving, caring man she met when she was 15 and let him rope. Sad. Foids are so evil.

The Article

Imagine killing yourself because of a foid. He shouldnt have caught feelings. Just fuck and move on man.

4878768761 b0d7332c73 b

Should’ve took the blackpill
Chad will lose no sleep over this either will that foid

She mogs the fuck out of him.

Poor dude never stood a chance

It was so clear that he gets cucked

yeah she can get way better than that guy and she will

All of this for lazy ass Chad, while her legit caring best friend got nothing in return.
Women are hideous snakes.

Makes sense that she left him, she was way above him looks wise. JFL the bluepill can literally kill you, he'd probably be alive if he had gotten blackpilled.

Miss Dudley, 19, said of her ex-boyfriend: 'He was such a good person; he was always there for his friends and for me. We did everything together and he made me so happy.

JFL sounds like she doesn't give a fuck since she still left him.

At least he got to have a gf unlike everyone here

I wonder what's the real reason?
Didn't like their open relationship (only for her)?
Hope she'd like him for his personality (eventually)?
Tired of being mogged on a daily basis?

Help me to understand, I'm honestly clueless. :feelskek:

It was so clear that he gets cucked

It was inevitable.. and he knew he will never get a girl like that again.

I guess he would rather be dead than live life as a cuck which was his only option.

normies are delusional , there is no love there is only hypergamy

your monogamy as a man dosnt matter , since a foid isnt monogam

Probably found out he got cucked. It's clearly a betabux relationship, the cucking was probably too much of a blackpill overload and drove him over the edge.
Found out? I bet she said it loud to his face she wanted it.
He had to submit himself.
After a while, watching his "girlfriend" getting dicked by other men, his brain couldn't cope.

Dude got a blackpill overdose.Somebody should have told him it was a cope or rope

they're 19 and he was together with her for 4 years. So this is probably the known time stamp for Tinder to take its toll.

Before she was exposed to her true SMV she was probably genuinely attracted to him, but that quickly ended when she realized her options. On the other hand, he probably realized from day to day that he won the lottery by getting together with her early and if she ever leaves him it's completely over.

Poor guy.

That's an incel, not low tier normie.

The hole is pretty cute though, they obviously never fucked.

how is he a low tier normie ? he's a truecel

That is a very low tier normie. Bottom tier.

Still fucking mogs me hard as fuck boy

No point on living after teen love tbh

1582053432123-png.203845

It’s was so Over for this guy!

How in the fuck did he think he could keep a foid like that:feelsohgod:

She's a 7/10 tbh, not as overhyped as people are implying.

Sad shit though, man.

Imagine killing yourself because of a foid. He shouldnt have caught feelings. Just fuck and move on man.

View attachment 203850
Men are actually capable of love unlike women. And besides for a lot of guys nowadays a girl showing them basic decency is enough to get them attached because their so starved of affection.

Men are actually capable of love unlike women. And besides for a lot of guys nowadays a girl showing them basic decency is enough to get them attached because their so starved of affection.

True. It's just sad to me because you can tell he clearly loved this girl to death, and she most likely was cheating on him, and probably ended things in the most cunty way possible. The fact that women can stay together with a guy for 4 years and then just drop them like a sack of potatoes when chad comes along is disgusting.

She was not worth him killing himself. And she definitley did not deserve him. Women like this deserve the Chad's who beat them, use them, and abuse them. Because that's all they want.

She mogs him, and he think it’s personal. He should have been happy to be one of the 0,1% of men to date a woman in 2020 above his looks. Sry for him, he was too young we could have saved him RIP.

B
Is for Bianca

should’ve Poopooed on her first before he poopooed himself

Did he fuck her at least once?

And that foid is getting fucked as we speak.

I want to see her without fakeup but still, i can't believe how he managed to date up.

at least he had a girlfriend for 4 years. 4 years more than any of us

She’s a solid 6/10, he’s a solid 4.5/10. He never stood a chance. I wouldn’t be surprised if they never fucked once during their 4 year relationship. She was probably fucking chad on the side the whole time, and finally decided she didn’t need a betabuxx anymore. He should have signed up on this forum after she left him.

View attachment 203850
Smart ape.
That's an incel, not low tier normie.

The hole is pretty cute though, they obviously never fucked.

If there wasn't a picture of them together like that I wouldn't have imagined they were a couple. Like I'd expect him to post here in all honesty. Probably why he roped, knows it'd never happen again.

She’s a solid 6/10, he’s a solid 4.5/10. He never stood a chance. I wouldn’t be surprised if they never fucked once during their 4 year relationship. She was probably fucking chad on the side the whole time, and finally decided she didn’t need a betabuxx anymore. He should have signed up on this forum after she left him.

Smart ape.
I also think they had a sexless relationship.
Like they were soulmate or other shit.
Men like him are doomed.

Women are selfish, unfairly bias, shallow, superficial, and evil.
All of this for lazy ass Chad, while her legit caring best friend got nothing in return.
Women are hideous snakes.

"We did everything together and he made me so happy."
But now i'm bored so i'll just throw him away like he's some kind of fucking trash
She wanted the real deal... the chad