Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Lower back is fucked up

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
I can't even get out of bed now and sit up or stand up now. :(
I rung the house phone on my mobile until my mum woke up because I've been dying for a piss like crazy!

I got her attention finally and shouted her to bring the mop bucket to me. Just about twisted over enough to piss.

Hope it gets better soon, will give my work more reason to make me NEET again also.

Edit: should have posted in off-topic, not that anyone cares anyway. Just FML.

Last edited:
sad tbh . if your parents had good genetics you won't suffer such illness .
what have fucked your back ?

That sucks man, perhaps you could do some exercises when you recover to strengthen it :(

This is what happens when you sit on the computer 12+ hours daily.

I can't even get out of bed now and sit up or stand up now. :(
I rung the house phone on my mobile until my mum woke up because I've been dying for a piss like crazy!

I got her attention finally and shouted her to bring the mop bucket to me. Just about twisted over enough to piss.

Hope it gets better soon, will give my work more reason to make me NEET again also.

Edit: should have posted in off-topic, not that anyone cares anyway. Just FML.

Hopefully its just muscular, if not, welcome to medceldom. There is no escape but the blackpill

sad tbh . if your parents had good genetics you won't suffer such illness .
what have fucked your back ?

I did it at work earlier when I bent over to put something on a pallet. It started spasming unless I stayed upright, I barely made it home.

I’m a lower backcel too.

Alwaysliftwithyourkneesnotwithyourbackcel

I injured my lower back last week doing exercises and it still hurts. Walking is slow and painful and I can't run. Feels really bad man.

brutal vertebrata issues tbh