Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Lower your standards, inkwell"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Fine, I'll lower my standards.

I no longer wish to fuck 30+ roastie whores. I'm lowering my age preference to 18-19 years old.
I'm lowering my weight preference too. I'll gladly accept a 130 lbs foid over a 200 lbs landwhale.
My melanin level preference is also taking a dip. I prefer a cumskin foid with the least amount of melanin in her skin over a sheboon.
I'm brining down my educational qualifications preference too. I'll happily wife up an illiterate homeless foid over a millionaire PhD holder.
Lastly, I'm lowering my body count preference too. I'll be more than happy fuck a virgin foid than a 10+ body count whore.

I no longer wish to fuck 30+ roastie whores. I'm lowering my age preference to 18-19 years old.
I'm lowering my weight preference too. I'll gladly accept a 130 lbs foid over a 200 lbs landwhale.
My melanin level preference is also taking a dip. I prefer a cumskin foid with the least amount of melanin in her skin over a sheboon.
I'm brining down my educational qualifications preference too. I'll happily wife up an illiterate homeless foid over a millionaire PhD holder.
Lastly, I'm lowering my body count preference too. I'll be more than happy fuck a virgin foid than a 10+ body count whore.
Noooooooooooo! BIG YIKERRRRRRRRINOOOOOOOOO!
DIS NOT WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!! YUO DESERVE TO BE OF INKELRINOOOOOOOOOOOO! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

Based.

Noooooooooooo! BIG YIKERRRRRRRRINOOOOOOOOO!
DIS NOT WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!! YUO DESERVE TO BE OF INKELRINOOOOOOOOOOOO! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:
I was literally going to reply like this. Time mogged me tbh

Astronomical intelligence level.

This is unexpectedly based and high IQ post, OP

Extremely based

If all men raise their standards, then it will be better for all men. But this will not happen.

lol legit based ass thread

I’d rather fuck a corpse than fuck a super fat sub3 landwhale

Well played.
Slowclap

sorry 2D loli only

:feelsYall: @Snow Dushman

B

Based

Hello, I'm Susana Flappington from The Daily Caller. I would just like to ask you to explain this abhorrent post you've made, if it's not too much of your time. Thanks and have a great day!! :)

its hypocrisy and stupidty combined. control freak dumb fucks don't want you to have any standards but they themselves will have standards

absolutely retarded

Top kek

:feelskek:
Mewing works if you are younger more, otherwise its cope
A little too late for me :feels:

But tbh I did see a very minor improvement when i learned about it in 2017 and compared 2019 pics to 2013 pics of myself :soy:

A little too late for me :feels:

But tbh I did see a very minor improvement when i learned about it in 2017 and compared 2019 pics to 2013 pics of myself :soy:
It works still, but it's a lot slower. You will probably degenerate from age faster than the mewing will make up for it.

And they wonder why they're incel...

Imagine posting this on mainstream social media and you can bait tons of bluepillers yelling: This Why You INKWELL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Bluepiller suffer from Incel Derangement Syndrome (IDS)
And they wonder why they're incel...
Found the IT infiltrator

They are so low that i only want a prime jb virgin. :feelsokman::feelsYall: