Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowering standards is impossible

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"Lower standards", they say. And here why it is impossible to do:

If I lower my standard, to level which not pleases my cultured desires, but still partially acceptable, because giving pretty thots and validation or prime man, then I do not meet their standards, as I am not chad, not alpha male, and not cool fuckboy, so lowering into this level is only theoretically possible, and in reality not working

Lowering more, into hard working provider, is disgusting, because it is so beta, with no sexual validation, it's so sad and pathetic to be walking wallet. And even more, because I otherkin and refuse to be measured by socioeconomical values of humanimals
Here also is zone of some acceptability - to be billionaire and buxx for hottest stacy. But I cannot see myself becoming billionaire, and being less of that can give just femoids, who too ugly (while for cultured waifu is enough to be cute becky tier, uncultured wifeoid should be stacy, because only her value is in looks, so they must be of higher tier to atleast partially compensate her spiritual emptyness)

And so here into impossibility of lowering standards and taking ugly femoid. Thats is disgusting and I wouldn't, ugly femoids do not deserve even to fart for them, not just betabuxx

Practically could be possible lowering standards to lowest - taking ugly and trashy femoid, drugg addict and potential homeless. Thats is totally unnacceptanle, as she not even ugly, but even as practical wifeoid would be trash, possiblility of getting robbed and contaminated with STDs. And here is time to remember my debil former "best friend" again, as he offered me to go this way and take ugly femorloid from lowest classes. Here how ""good friend" ge was, teeling that I deserve litteral trash

So only way I see possibility of having waifu, is finding very rare cute adorable loli waifu of culture with exceptionally good and god tier personality by highest standards

Last edited:
it is probably over for you since they say you are early thirties. if you couldnt use your above average looks when you were younger to get gf it will just get worse as you age

it is probably over for you since they say you are early thirties. if you couldnt use your above average looks when you were younger to get gf it will just get worse as you age
And so standards getting even higher, as it requires for girl to be of very high culture for not being ageist against me

blessed be the man of culture

Loli waifu of culture or nothing. No lowering standards

There is no happy ending, we are all fucked.

I'm mid 30's, no career, crappy flat and a tiny social circle. Unless a miracle happens it's beyond over. Best thing to do is pack up and move country.

my standards are almost non existent

Imagine low and low more its impossible