Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowest IQ poster?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
me probably 86 iq btw

I'm basically a nigger

All greycels that want to be blue to look less fishy

Surprised nobody mention me yet. I don't even know if I should be happy or not

All the jbc deniers

@Aedracel @unsettling worthless postmaxxers with 0 addition to this site, @SillyTruecel @RREEEEEEEEE two of the dumbest inbreds on earth with 0 self awareness, @TheBasedCel @BummerDrummer Two young children who act like they know shit yet are wrong on every single issue, @Dregster666 He thought wanting to smell my shit was an insult to me which still makes me laugh

all the hateful ethnics

@Aedracel @unsettling worthless postmaxxers with 0 addition to this site, @SillyTruecel @RREEEEEEEEE two of the dumbest inbreds on earth with 0 self awareness, @TheBasedCel @BummerDrummer Two young children who act like they know shit yet are wrong on every single issue, @Dregster666 He thought wanting to smell my shit was an insult to me which still makes me laugh
You got .Co pump and dumped nigga by me, hop off my dick

I strung you along like a harp and you kept coming back for more with autistic numbers.

Over for you

Last edited:
You got .Co pump and dumped nigga by me, hop off my dick

I strung you along like a harp and you kept coming back for more with autistic numbers.

Over for you
I just pooped in the toilet, do you want to come sniff before I flush?

anyone who starts drama

All the brown ppl

Jesus was racist
“Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all.” “For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
REPENT

“Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all.” “For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
REPENT
Exodus 33:16 "So shall we be separated: I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the Earth"
Joshua 23:12-13 "If you do in any way go back and cleave unto the remnants of these Nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them and they unto you: Know for a certainty That there shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your side and thornes in your eyes. Until ye perish off from this good land which the Lord your God has given you."

Jesus wanted races seperated

Exodus 33:16 "So shall we be separated: I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the Earth"
Joshua 23:12-13 "If you do in any way go back and cleave unto the remnants of these Nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them and they unto you: Know for a certainty That there shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your side and thornes in your eyes. Until ye perish off from this good land which the Lord your God has given you."

Jesus wanted races seperated
1. Those are Old Testament, before Jesus
2. None of those mention race, ur obviously taking them out of context to support your satanic regime
3. Moses married a black girl, when Miriam criticized their marriage on the fact that they race mixed, God punished her and gave her leprosy

Bummer you are hellbound my brother

Sniff my shit, dog.
Kind of hard to avoid when you want to keep shitting on my dick faggot.

Have fun talking to yourself. I ended you weeks ago, you're lucky the mods deleted the birth of your second asshole.

90% of graycels