Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowest IQ poster?

Kind of hard to avoid when you want to keep shitting on my dick faggot.

Have fun talking to yourself. I ended you weeks ago, you're lucky the mods deleted the birth of your second asshole.
You're 100% doing damage control. You're used to being ignored and pretending you won when you talk to yourself. I literally roasted and embarrassed the shit out of you, and you haven't been able to move on sense. Your best insults are fantasizing about sex and sniffing my scat. This is the most humiliating loss in .co history. You're even trying to run away early this time knowing that you're my dog

@TheBasedCel or @RREEEEEEEEE
@Aedracel @unsettling worthless postmaxxers with 0 addition to this site, @SillyTruecel @RREEEEEEEEE two of the dumbest inbreds on earth with 0 self awareness, @TheBasedCel @BummerDrummer Two young children who act like they know shit yet are wrong on every single issue, @Dregster666 He thought wanting to smell my shit was an insult to me which still makes me laugh
Rent free, you simps. :feelskek: Crying because you're cucks.

Most of the larpers/fakecels. You know who.

@Aedracel @unsettling worthless postmaxxers with 0 addition to this site, @SillyTruecel @RREEEEEEEEE two of the dumbest inbreds on earth with 0 self awareness, @TheBasedCel @BummerDrummer Two young children who act like they know shit yet are wrong on every single issue, @Dregster666 He thought wanting to smell my shit was an insult to me which still makes me laugh

Most of the larpers/fakecels. You know who.
Yeah, I know.

@PPEcel cuz of his custom title

You're 100% doing damage control. You're used to being ignored and pretending you won when you talk to yourself. I literally roasted and embarrassed the shit out of you, and you haven't been able to move on sense. Your best insults are fantasizing about sex and sniffing my scat. This is the most humiliating loss in .co history. You're even trying to run away early this time knowing that you're my dog
Keep Coping you illiterate Nigger

I just went and stomped on you in other threads and now you're crying yourself to sleep, hoping I go back to ignoring you again.

You're too late fulltimebecky, you're going to get pump and dumped multiple times before Im finished with you. I was going to let you go out with the little bit of dignity you had left but not anymore, it's over for you

Dont blame me before you rope over your humiliation here.

I just went and stomped on you in other threads and now you're crying yourself to sleep, hoping I go back to ignoring you again.

You're too late fulltimebecky, you're going to get pump and dumped multiple times before Im finished with you. I was going to let you go out with the little bit of dignity you had left but not anymore, it's over for you

You are literally so triggered looooool.

Your heart is racing. You're so angry because i have completely dissected you while you have nothing on me.

I exposed you for having a crush on thoughtfulcel

I exposed you for being a fakecel

I exposed you for being a pasty pencil armed beta who's too afraid to show voice

And your only response to me was "mmm I wanna smell your shit so badly" :feelskek:

You have been beaten down. You are the forum clown and you know it. You can't handle knowing that I've made you my bitch. You're not sure what to do and you're panicking. You've gone full triggered and crying hard thinking if you act like a menopausal lady I will stop bullying you. But it's too late. You're already established as my bitch. For the next 4 years of .co highschool you're gonna get slapped on the back of youe neck pasty fakecel

Your heart is racing. You're so angry because i have completely dissected you while you have nothing on me.

I exposed you for being a pasty pencil armed beta who's too afraid to show voice

And your only response to me was "mmm I wanna smell your shit so badly" :feelskek:

You have been beaten down. You are the forum clown and you know it. You can't handle knowing that I've made you my bitch. You're not sure what to do and you're panicking. You've gone full triggered and crying hard thinking if you act like a menopausal lady I will stop bullying you. But it's too late. You're already established as my bitch. For the next 4 years of .co highschool you're gonna get slapped on the back of youe neck pasty fakecel
Didn't read, simp.

He is a FullTimeSimp. :feelshaha:

Didn't read, simp.

I see you still can't get over you're the forum simp. Maybe white stacy will be nice to you and comfort you, rajish

Yeah - it's got to be @RREEEEEEEEE

He could just go back to Pakistan and marry his cousin and have some inbred deformed children with her. Instead he is crying because white foids don't want him. No self awareness.

Also @PPEcel is pretty low IQ. He is pro Biden. JFL. :feelshaha:

@micropenis29

@MENSA_IQcel

@DDR

Anyone who supports nofap or says being white will guarantee you pussy

me, really simple instructions escape me

Though @Braindamage is a close second
Also, I envy his low inhib postmaxxing

Last edited:
i ma retard so ill say me

Simp please. It's white girl worshipping hours now. Be quiet
Keep barking my little simp dog.
Yeah - it's got to be @RREEEEEEEEE

He could just go back to Pakistan and marry his cousin and have some inbred deformed children with her. Instead he is crying because white foids don't want him. No self awareness.

Also @PPEcel is pretty low IQ. He is pro Biden. JFL. :feelshaha:
You clearly didn't read my truecel thread then, you utter pajeet faggot. Keep crying for me.

interesting low iq
I'm the highest IQ user on this forum but it doesn't matter
really it doesn't

Not a single Word

JFL at you

Your palms had to of been all sweaty after you creamed yourself from my absence.

Unfortunately for you Im back and ready to put you in your place fulltimecuck

Didn't read, simp.

I .Co pump and dumped him so now he's desperate to get his dignity back but he doesn't realize how over it actually is for him :lul:

Not a single Word

JFL at you

Your palms had to of been all sweaty after you creamed yourself from my absence.

Unfortunately for you Im back and ready to put you in your place fulltimecuck

I .Co pump and dumped him so now he's desperate to get his dignity back but he doesn't realize how over it actually is for him :lul:
Poor little dregs. He's desperately trying to hide his beta voice but still wants to maintain an aura of toughness, something a pasty fakecel like him can never achieve.

The whole forum sees you as a weak joke now thanks to the beat down I gave you

:lul: He (@FullTimeLoser) is incredibly pathetic and tries *really* hard to project his simping on to me, much like @gymletethnicel is doing. Brutal for simpcels like them.

Im happy no one said me

Poor little dregs. He's desperately trying to hide his beta voice but still wants to maintain an aura of toughness, something a pasty fakecel like him can never achieve.

The whole forum sees you as a weak joke now thanks to the beat down I gave you
Im not hiding anything, anyone with a Godly IQ could probably doxx me if they reviewed my entire profile.

im just not going to be told what to do by some inbred nigger who has nothing to lose IRL

JFL at you thinking you're that important, you'll be dead in a couple of years anyways after you realize how embarrassing your existence in .Co was :lul: :lul: :lul:

:lul: He (@FullTimeLoser) is incredibly pathetic and tries *really* hard to project his simping on to me, much like @gymletethnicel is doing. Brutal for simpcels like them.
He projects harder than a foid :feelskek: im over here stacking bills and forgetting about his existence every time I log off and focus on my IRL empire :feelzez:

He will continue to be a good little becky and answer to me when I make time for her :feelsohh:

Im not hiding anything, anyone with a Godly IQ could probably doxx me if they reviewed my entire profile.

im just not going to be told what to do by some inbred nigger who has nothing to lose IRL

JFL at you thinking you're that important, you'll be dead in a couple of years anyways after you realize how embarrassing you
Lmaooo yeah bro a 5 second audio of your voice will get you doxxed :feelskek: :feelskek:
Idk why it's hard for you to admit you're a pasty beta. Not everyone can be like me. There are the bullies and then there are the bullied. Accept your role