Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowest IQ poster?

Not everyone can be like me.
Rotting away in your Basement being a keyboard warrior with a red cape on?

No, some of us have responsibilities IRL and not being fed at the tit by mommy and daddy

me, really simple instructions escape me

Though @Braindamage is a close second
Also, I envy his low inhib postmaxxing
Visa källbilden

Rotting away in your Basement being a keyboard warrior with a red cape on?

No, some of us have responsibilities IRL and not being fed at the tit by mommy and daddy
I've posted my masc voice and muscles. Your pasty nerd ass is literally too high inhib to post beta voice or pencil arms but you wanna pretend you ever left your house :feelskek:

Ngl calling white normies subhumans in looks is pretty low iq tbh ded srs
Cope.
my masc voice and muscles
:feelskek: Coping hard.
He projects harder than a foid :feelskek: im over here stacking bills and forgetting about his existence every time I log off and focus on my IRL empire :feelzez:

He will continue to be a good little becky and answer to me when I make time for her
Indeed bro, he's fucking pathetic along with @gymletethnicel. Imagine simping for females, at least we can't relate bro. :feelskek:

rent free, LARP and projection
keep coping curry muncher
I'll cope with JBC forced memes but you can cope by simping for Fatima while she's getting railed by Silvano. :feelskek:

:feelskek: Watch him bark for me like he does, both him and @FullTimeSimp are abused dogs.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL at them mogging Personalityinkwell with the estrogen tier orbiting.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL at them mogging Personalityinkwell with the estrogen tier orbiting.
:feelskek: I legit cannot understand simping so hard for women who don't even give 'em time of day. Fucking sad bro.

@TheSecondComing :heart:
Xd

:feelskek: I legit cannot understand simping so hard for women who don't even give 'em time of day. Fucking sad bro.
Fulltimecuck would probably betabuxx a postwall landwhale if he had my bank account :lul:

@Dregster666 told me he wants to smell my scat and then thought he won :feelskek:

Me. Antisocialloner

JFL you sound like you're 5foot 2 :lul: :lul: :lul:
That's me in bed. Now wheres your snap, little man? It's been 15 hours and you still haven't made one? It's funny how you're doing everything in your power to avoid showing your voice :feelskek:

Fulltimecuck would probably betabuxx a postwall landwhale if he had my bank account :lul:
:lul: Maybe that's why he keeps crying for you because you can live his betabuxx dream.

:lul: Maybe that's why he keeps crying for you because you can live his betabuxx dream.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Never

what a filthy lifestyle fit for a filthy dog like him :lul:

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Never

what a filthy lifestyle fit for a filthy dog like him :lul:
:feelskek: It's not like he's got anything else to do other than simping and barking for us. His life revolves around these two things only. Maybe we should put that abused dog down.

:feelskek: It's not like he's got anything else to do other than simping and barking for us. His life revolves around these two things only. Maybe we should put that abused dog down.
Not worth it, he's going to put himself out of his own misery when another 3-4 more Based users put him in his place :lul:

we can let him keep doing this while we throw bones at him
Tenor   2020 11 05T132341946

Not worth it, he's going to put himself out of his own misery when another 3-4 more Based users put him in his place :lul:

we can let him keep doing this while we throw bones at him
View attachment 367098
:feelskek: Unseen footage of FullTimeSimp barking at us whenever he gets rejected again despite his constant simping. :lul:

Half the forum are on my ignore list

Definitely SillyTruecel

:feelskek: Unseen footage of FullTimeSimp barking at us whenever he gets rejected again despite his constant simping. :lul:
Over for him

Not even his own parents gave them this much adult supervision :feelskek: