Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowest IQ poster?

only low IQ cares about IQ

there's no brain for your face

im giving a point to fulltimeloser here

his insults are more on point and ontopic then dregster

That's me in bed. Now wheres your snap, little man? It's been 15 hours and you still haven't made one? It's funny how you're doing everything in your power to avoid showing your voice :feelskek:

@Dregster666 this is ridiculous man. Post vocaroo and put an end to this humiliation

@Dregster666 this is ridiculous man. Post vocaroo and put an end to this humiliation
I already did the snapchat with @BummerDrummer and @Diocel as well.

Im not posting a vocaroo because it won't change anything.

Stop talking shit about my nigga @Dregster666

@IncelCream
I'm fucking glad that this race bait cuck got banned

Stop talking shit about my nigga @Dregster666
View attachment 397012
Tbh

It's easy to talk shit about someone else's race when you hide in a corner too scared to reveal your own origins.

Everybody just sees the youtube vids of fulltime but nobody takes the time to piece out the fact that he's a coward IRL

Tbh

It's easy to talk shit about someone else's race when you hide in a corner too scared to reveal your own origins.

Everybody just sees the youtube vids of fulltime but nobody takes the time to piece out the fact that he's a coward IRL
I didnt scroll up enough to know what this argument here is about. Sometimes you just gotta get away from the mosquitos, because even if they are just little insect shits, they are still annoying and not worth the hussle.

It's easy to talk shit about someone else's race when you hide in a corner too scared to reveal your own origins
This tbh also despite shitting on whites so much he looks really white I haven't ruled out the possibility that he is a self hating white

This tbh also despite shitting on whites so much he looks really white I haven't ruled out the possibility that he is a self hating white
He's a confirmed ginger kid

He's not white but he looks like one.

It's also funny that he call @Dregster666 a spic toilet cleaner, he calls me and @RREEEEEEEEE inbreds, calls @pp183 a weak hapa.

He nsults all races beside blacks, looks like fulltimebecky is real craving that bbc.
Ironic that he calls anyone else an inbred tbh

He's a mutt not an inbred, and a weird fucking mix (and that's coming from a nafri)
Interesting, i heard he has nonethnic colored eyes.

@Sincere this stupid foid

He's not white but he looks like one.

It's also funny that he call @Dregster666 a spic toilet cleaner, he calls me and @RREEEEEEEEE inbreds, calls @pp183 a weak hapa.

He nsults all races beside blacks, looks like fulltimebecky is real craving that bbc.
@FullTimeSimp/@FullTimeLoser Thoughts on being a BBC-craving Slavic sandnigger without even having a country?