Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lowinhibitmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
Being high inhibit, I always try to avoid any amount of physical contact.
I'm the type of person who would essentially throw the money into a cashier's hands, in order to avoid all contact.
This occasionally caused money going directly to the floor.

Today I decided to make things different, I went outside and order some tacos and when the girl handed them to me I grabbed them with confidence, and our hands slightly touched for like half a second. First time touching a woman since I last saw my family 5 months ago. Next time I pay for something I'm going to put the money directly in their hands and possibly touch them in the process.

One of these days I might actually start looking at them in the eye.

I srart to being low inhib learning about the black pill and posting here ngl

you high inhib mog me

im very high inhib but not THAT high inhib

Good luck with that

Being high inhibit, I always try to avoid any amount of physical contact.
I'm the type of person who would essentially throw the money into a cashier's hands, in order to avoid all contact.
This occasionally caused money going directly to the floor.

Today I decided to make things different, I went outside and order some tacos and when the girl handed them to me I grabbed them with confidence, and our hands slightly touched for like half a second. First time touching a woman since I last saw my family 5 months ago. Next time I pay for something I'm going to put the money directly in their hands and possibly touch them in the process.

One of these days I might actually start looking at them in the eye.
Good luck. You have to try everything