Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope LPT: Get yourself a bitch.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
I had a dog once and it was a great cope. We slept in the same bed every day. She was very cuddly and liked me very much.
I fed her real food and not only dog food; I could afford it as she was quite small.
I took her to bus rides and walks of suitable length every day which she liked.
I may have a closer bond with this dog than to any human female. I did not have sex with her.
She probably liked my weak upper torso as she liked to jump / climb over me when I lied down in my bed.

Bitches are a great source of affection but you should only get one if you have your own place and some sort of income.
Don't get one if you're too broken mentally to take good care of it.
Females will get closer to you than males and will not try to hump things as much although dogs do it to display dominance and ownership regardless of gender.

My mother essentially stole my dog from me even if it like me more than her and she already had a dog. It was a male that she neutered against the will of myself and my father who bought it and was the legal owner of it. She is a quite misandric malevolent person and a bit of an anti-role model.

I don't have a dog but it sounds like a great cope. Animals have pure hearts, are loyal and love you unlike foids.

Having a female pet is disgusting, unless it is of the young human kind