Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Luby's Shooting (incel who snapped)

O

Observer237

Greycel
Here's another in what might end up as a series of posts about incel martyrs. Today I'm looking at the Luby's massacre. It took place in 1991. The perpetrator was a guy called George Hennard. He drove his truck through the front window of a Luby's Cafeteria in Killeen, TX. He killed 23 and wounded 27, and we know he was either incel or a fellow traveler. He talked about hating women, and repeatedly chose to shoot them instead of the men in the restaurant. He died by his own hand.

lol FUCK NO. The perpetrator was a chadlite, probably got cucked or something

latest

That's why I said he was possibly a fellow traveler rather than an incel. If you're going to be an ass about something, try actually reading it first. The main reason I posted it was his attitude towards foids. No matter what he looked like, he knew just what foids are and what they deserve - hence the post.