Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lurkers = incelqueers

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
If not, why aren't you posting? 

Contributing?

3748023.gif

We all share the same opinions mostly, if there's something I feel to say in a thread someone has already said it.
It happens here more than on other forums because inceldom is kind of a more specific mindset.

Not all. We are massively migrating from Lookism now as well.

Some of us are Lookismfags, we're looking for a good website without coin miners and greedy admins.

I’m anti social even online

Gymcel said:
Not all. We are massively migrating from Lookism now as well.

Some of us are Lookismfags, we're looking for a good website without coin miners and greedy admins
We welcome you lookismfags with open arms   :heart:

Jesus Christ, you'd think these normal people would have normal things to tend to, yet they sit on their asses at their computer all day every day. It looks like they don't even have jobs.

Anonymous said:
If not, why aren't you posting? 

Contributing?

Because browsing posts and reading comments is fucking awful with this layout.

because this website fucking sucks, and as much as fagdit sucks it at least didn't look like 2005

ProtoForte said:
We all share the same opinions mostly, if there's something I feel to say in a thread someone has already said it.
It happens here more than on other forums because inceldom is kind of a more specific mindset.

Basically this.

They're scared of us. Little wussies!

I mean, I joined the site a couple of hours ago soo..

i don't really have much to contribute you know?
besides it has been barely a day since it was created

I don't always feel the need to say something. I've always enjoyed reading what others have to say, and reading about the black pill than actually participating.

My anti-social tendencies follow me, even online. If I have something to say, I'll say it; otherwise, I'm putting out words just to fill a quota.

Lurkers=high inhibition