Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made a foid cry and she begged me for mercy

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
So I just want to start this by saying, a lot of people are going to think I’m larping or whatever but honestly I don’t care.

recently I met this foid on a social app (it’s kinda like tinder but the concept is more based towards friendships). Of course I had to basically catfish the fuck out of her by enhancing my photos and shit, but she actually agreed to meet up with me in the city. Seeing me for the first time, she was incredibly disappointed in the way that I looked, constantly looking at me in disgust, and I was honestly just trying to have a good time.

Well, she messaged me a few days ago saying that a guy is offering to buy nudes off her, and she wanted to do it of course, but the thing is, she was willing to send the nudes BEFORE she got the money. So immediately I knew, she was a dumb foid (like they typically are).

So, today, I offered to buy her nudes, in a plan to screen record it and then not pay her the money. She sent them, I screen recorded them (it was from Snapchat) and she INSTANTLY FREAKED. Started sending me videos of her crying saying shit like “Why would you do this to me!!” so I tried to blackmail her so I could see more (it was only boobs), but then some white knight cuck started threatening to call the police.

So immediately I stopped asking in fear of a screenshot, because currently they have no evidence that I tried to blackmail her or that I even have the video.

But anyway, it was so fucking sweet seeing her cry. God it feels so fucking good. Fucking whore would have sent them to chad for free, but instead she sent them to me expecting money. Nope, no money for you, stupid foid.

doing gods work man, evil bitch deserves to suffer

Well, she messaged me a few days ago saying that a guy is offering to buy nudes off her, and she wanted to do it of course, but the thing is, she was willing to send the nudes BEFORE she got the money. So immediately I knew, she was a dumb foid (like they typically are).

You claim that she found you disgustingly unattractive, but still messaged you first days after the date? This does not compute.

You claim that she found you disgustingly unattractive, but still messaged you first days after the date? This does not compute.

She wanted cashmoney, it's not really surprising, all holes are after chads or cash.

But anyway, it was so fucking sweet seeing her cry. God it feels so fucking good.

I'll have this one day, it sounds great.

I was basically being a beta orbiter. I’m such a disgusting cuck.
I'll have this one day, it sounds great.

It’s honestly the best feeling in the world. Way better than any orgasm

Post the nudes or it didn't happen.

OP = high IQ and based

I would've suggested she change her awful personality, maybe some guy would waste the bux on her. "Maybe you're not reserved enough... Try being more reserved, I'm sure guys would be honest with you, and you'll probably find an amazing husband!"

Why the fuck are women so obsessed with nudity and their bodies?

Congrats for the free bobs and vegena

inb4 cucktears screencaps this and says "hurr arr slash tat happun, nuh inkel leef duh bashmant"

yo can you send me it?

Seems like things don't really add up in that story of yours OP.
Elaborate
To everyone that wants to see it. I can’t post them for certain reasons, but I suppose I could DM them.

This is high effort man. I'm too lazy for that shit.

ewhore with her pics and then send nudes bro.

Most nudes are fucking disgusting humans look like deformed apes lol

Well done, they deserve it, that's nothing compared to what they did: They made you an INCEL, there's nothing worse than this curse.

It’s going down
She’s trying to tell me that she likes me and shit :lul::lul: I’m too based for that shit

Attachments

• AD741319-007A-4578-AD48-C85156EC27A5.jpeg
    AD741319-007A-4578-AD48-C85156EC27A5.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
There was a couple incidents like this on the r/chadfish discord,good times

Hahaha I bet the white knight cuck didn't even get to see her tits.

If anyone wants them, add my snap. Truckermanbro

Very based and very redpilled.

What kind of friendship consists of asking to buy naked videos off of someone else? What kind of dumb whore does that, and why would she talk about it? Seriously, there's no shame nowadays..