Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made foid mad and sperg

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Today in school i was hanging out with friends and noticed my phone was low, so i was asking around for a charger. I ask in this one area and this SJW foid (dyke who hates me for no reason, doesnt even know my name) shouts out loud who needs a charger. I say me, and her happy expression goes to a frown and she says “Oh, but i dont like you”. I go back to my table and ask one of my friends to ask her. So, he does ask and ends up going into shouting, with him bringing charger back. I grab it and she comes yelling and yanks it away from me, screaming that she doesn’t like me and doesn’t trust me, then screams at my friend “Fuck you!”. I just lol’d, as everyone stares at her. A minute later, another foid overheard me needing a charger and let me use it for a bit ( :chad: ). I am convinced gays are mentally ill and can’t control their emotions, especially foids. Fucking Lol if you get overly mad for someone you irrationally hate using your phone charger, probably hates me because im straight white male and not le gay:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You raped her by breathing her air filthy inkwel

Inb4 op is chad

Inb4 op is chad
I put chad emoji because people would call me chad because another foid gave me her charger, im not chad but i try being nice to everyone

I put chad emoji because people would call me chad because another foid gave me her charger, im not chad but i try being nice to everyone
I know that's why I put in the inb4. Also what a fucking whore, SJWs are just the worst you can't shut them up because if you try they will summon out of nowhere the one thousand male feminist cuck orbiters in order to rant you.

Congratulations for lolmaxxing

Which foid was the better looking one?

wow you talk with a lot of young people, clearly mogs me

Hmmmmm...Sure you are not normie tier, op?

wow you talk with a lot of young people, clearly mogs me
I am in school i have to talk to people, no they arent normies, i hang out with unpopular kids
Hmmmmm...Sure you are not normie tier, op?
read above
This is why I hate young"cels", OP is a faggot
“You talk to people bro you are normie chad bro!” Why would i not talk to my friends? Easier to make frienda in high school, fuck you.
Youngcels need to get the fuck off of here
:feelskek: Gatekeeping fags stay mad

Why would i not talk to my friends? Easier to make frienda in high school, fuck you.
Spoken like a true normie, you won't last a year

SJWs are just the worst you can't shut them up because if you try they will summon out of nowhere the one thousand male feminist cuck orbiters in order to rant you.

I am in school i have to talk to people, no they arent normies, i hang out with unpopular kids
I went by days without talking with anyone in school, and <20.
clearly mogs me

Last edited:
“Youre a normie bro you have friends bro :soy: :soy: :soy: !”

I’ve been trying to be more outgoing and nice to people even if i dont like them (foids and gays)
k bro im not gatekeeping or baiting or mad, im just pointing that you clearly mogs me.

Oh I remember the last days of the last year of high school(2017), my "friends" just roamed the school with their people saying goodbye and shit, and I just studied and LDAR'ed inside the class alone. Fucking horrible. Thats the time i started to give up.
And I started to realize I was incel

friend mogs me im still in high school and I don't have any friends

k bro im not gatekeeping or baiting or mad, im just pointing that you clearly mogs me.

Oh I remember the last days of the last year of high school(2017), my "friends" just roamed the school with their people saying goodbye and shit, and I just studied and LDAR'ed inside the class alone. Fucking horrible. Thats the time i started to give up.
And I started to realize I was incel
Wasnt saying you were gatekeeping

brutal, why would they treat you like that dont normans have feelings

Wasnt saying you were gatekeeping

brutal, why would they treat you like that, fuckin fakers
not their fault tbh, they were pretty cool with me, I simply didnt fit in

“Youre a normie bro you have friends bro :soy: :soy: :soy: !”
It's true though, you sound like a low-tier normie who stands a solid chance of "growing out" of inceldom sometime in your early 20's. A lot of us would've killed to be good enough for the unpopular crowd.

It's true though, you sound like a low-tier normie who stands a solid chance of "growing out" of inceldom sometime in your early 20's. A lot of us would've killed to be good enough for the unpopular crowd.
I had two close friends throughout school, but no cliques or friend groups, and I was still hated among the popular kids. Would that make me a normie?

You should try to catch her alone and force things since y’all in high school and see why she really don’t trust ya and tell us since it might prove the blackpill to be right.

I had two close friends throughout school, but no cliques or friend groups, and I was still hated among the popular kids. Would that make me a normie?
No definitive statement one way or the other. All that means is you're not a Chad. Though if I had to guess, I'd say chances are you're low-tier normie.

You should try to catch her alone and force things since y’all in high school and see why she really don’t trust ya and tell us since it might prove the blackpill to be right.
How would that prove the blackpill right? Also what do you mean by force things im not raping someone, fucking think

How would that prove the blackpill right? Also what do you mean by force things im not raping someone, fucking think
Nah force her to explain her feelings about you and see the things it’s he say and notice her tone jfl at me telling you to rape.

Nah force her to explain her feelings about you.
She’d probably sperg out and yell about how i should leave her alone because she is strong independent wymin :soy: . She’d probably say because im annoying or some stupid shit even though that probably isnt it

She’d probably sperg out and yell about how i should leave her alone because she is strong independent wymin :soy: . She’d probably say because im annoying or some stupid shit even though that probably isnt it
annoyed at your presence? she doesn’t talk to ya but sees and knows about ya and trust your friend? That’s a blackpill right there a subtle one at that.

annoyed at your presence? she doesn’t talk to ya but sees and knows about ya and trust your friend? That’s a blackpill right there a subtle one at that.
Like i said, it’s probably because im not like her. Im not left on politics and im straight. I’ve noticed she is only okay with people who are gay or literally don’t interact with her

Ghey Brag thread
:feelsseriously:

Explain how brag. Making foid mad is lifefuel, i didnt do anything braggable

Started off with “Hanging out with friends”

Brag thread

Started off with “Hanging out with friends”

Brag thread
Forgot, to be incel you must have no friends and never try to have friends :feelsseriously:. Wasnt a brag, stop reading in so deep. Not like im hanging out with 8 people, just two real good friends and 1 good friend

Like i said, it’s probably because im not like her. Im not left on politics and im straight. I’ve noticed she is only okay with people who are gay or literally don’t interact with her
Ngl she probably copes by being over aggressive for a high schooler and I would assume she’s always trying to be right in her actions. Classic redpill and blackpill proving actions. At least ya tried to be nice but she needs to be put in her place I would’ve done it if I was in your position.

Ngl she probably copes by being over aggressive for a high schooler and I would assume she’s always trying to be right in her actions. Classic redpill and blackpill proving actions. At least ya tried to be nice but she needs to be put in her place I would’ve done it if I was in your position.
Nothing i can do because teacher is soy who supports that behavior

Last edited:
I remember having friends in school.

Of course i don’t have anymore though. I feel like my mind is slowly deteriorating

low inhib :chad: behaviour

No definitive statement one way or the other. All that means is you're not a Chad. Though if I had to guess, I'd say chances are you're low-tier normie.
You're telling me a low-tier normie can enter a long term relationship with a non-fat LOYAL foid?

I'm truly beginning to wonder whether anybody here even believes a word about Hypergamy/Blackpill or whether it's just a funny meme.
I've been called a fakecel because I'm not spending my life as a "NEET" (whom majority of the times are kids who just don't bother with school), and actually hoping to attain a job that will help me cope till like 30.

OP probably is a low-tier normie, but if anyone even believes anything about the blackpill you'll know ALL low tier normies are screwed (unless OP is white then try SEA before confirming it's over).

She must of detected your bad personality.

A minute later, another foid overheard me needing a charger and let me use it for a bit ( :chad: ).
Chadsco

She probably wants to fuck.

You're telling me a low-tier normie can enter a long term relationship with a non-fat LOYAL foid?
Probably not, but they're not incels either. OP is also a teenager and probably hasn't looksmaxed.

I hate youngcels no offence