Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made it onto inceltears

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7nbq9q/incel_brags_about_slashing_a_womans_tires/

Tomorrow i'm going to slash at least 10 woman's tires and you cant do shit about it

Lmao, any tips into making it there?

Blackpill101 said:
no idea tbh, not even sure why i'm on there, bitch got what was coming

FeminismsCancer said:

133.jpg

why the hell are these cucks even wasting their time reading incels on new years eve, shows u that these guys are huge losers who need to get their validation from looking at the lowest of the low, rest assured cucktears no one is jealous of any of you.

Blackpill101 said:

just post in incelman or jagged0 threads. heck, I even made it on inceltears and I'm probably one of the least blackpilled/extreme peopel on this site.

wishiwasbigger said:
why the hell are these cucks even wasting their time reading incels on new years eve, shows u that these guys are huge losers who need to get their validation from looking at the lowest of the low, rest assured cucktears no one is jealous of any of you.

Because we have retards from here orgasming at the fact they got on that page in the first place.

7339er said:
Because we have retards from here orgasming at the fact they got on that page in the first place.

who you calling a retard bub?

wishiwasbigger said:

Spot on.

You should try egging/putting water in the gas tank. Really ruin those roasties