Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made my first chili

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Today I made my first chili with beef, kidney beans, garlic, onions, carrots, tomato sauce and chili powder. (I also added salt and pepper and one other spice I can't remember)

It was amazing. The carrots had the perfect crunchiness and I could barely tell the onion was there (I dont really like onions but add it to compliment the other ingredients)

Overall it was a great first batch

I think next time I'm going to use hot peppers instead of chili powder. Thoughts?

Sounds good, Are you a good cook in general?

Sounds good, Are you a good cook in general?
Don't know. I tend to like whatever I make but I'm also not a picky eater. So the stuff I make might be ass but I just don't mind

The only time i tried to cookmaxx is when i was on a diet. What a fucking waste of time as a truecel.

The only time i tried to cookmaxx is when i was on a diet. What a fucking waste of time as a truecel.
I have no time to waist. Just sit at home and rot. Gives me something to do tbh

I only made chili from scratch once and I farted a lot. Like more than I ever have. Had to get up at 6am to take a massive shit.

Today I made my first chili with beef, kidney beans, garlic, onions, carrots, tomato sauce and chili powder. (I also added salt and pepper and one other spice I can't remember)

It was amazing. The carrots had the perfect crunchiness and I could barely tell the onion was there (I dont really like onions but add it to compliment the other ingredients)

I think next time I'm going to use hot peppers instead of chili powder. Thoughts?
What kind of hot peppers? Chilli pepper is usually more reliable for spicing up things but you don't get as much as much texture as with peppers imo.

I only made chili from scratch once and I farted a lot. Like more than I ever have. Had to get up at 6am to take a massive shit.
I too was constantly farting
What kind of hot peppers? Chilli pepper is usually more reliable for spicing up things but you don't get as much as much texture as with peppers imo.
I was going to choose based off what feels right. I'm not a big fan of spice but I like it when it goes well with the dish

I was going to choose based off what feels right.
There's a lot to choose from then.
I'm not a big fan of spice but I like it when it goes well with the dish
Spice isn't good with everything tbh
And there are some reallly bland tasting foods taste good without much flavor anyway.

That's great, glad some of us are being productive.

I also want to make chili, was it difficult to cook?

I can't eat chillie. fk this so brutal thinking about how my oneitis is....fkkkkk

Sounds tasty. I made some meatloaf with mashed potatoes this sunday it was really good, you should try it if you like chili.

The French I am is proud of you ! Keep training, it's worth the cost !
Bon appétit !

is one of my gotos. I use ground turkey and kidney beans, black beans or lentils. soak the beans properly and dump the water before cooking to reduce gas

Last edited: