Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Made myself an tinder account for the first time

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
And it's making me fucking depressed. Not because i can't get any matches no, it's because of how awful the foids on there are.

Because so far, it has been me, who's rejecting the foids, not the other way arround. I've only swiped right on one single girl, and swiped left on approximately a 100 - 200. Since i just can't bring myself to swipe right on any of those horse faced, basic sluts.

I'm not fucking kidding you, when i say that 90% of the girls on there, are just carbon copies of each other. This wouldn't even be a big deal to me, if they looked at least somewhat nice, or appeard to be decent human beings :soy:. But no, all i see are girls with tons of make up on, who all love traveling, dogs, and describe themselves as "children at heart". I've seen plenty of golddiggers who aren't even ashamed to straight up admit that they are. Self proclaimed "tiny girls" who are looking for tall guys :feelsree:. Fatties acting entitled as fuck, ( well to be fair they're all entitled af, but it's even more unappealing when it's coming from a landwhale ).

It just makes me so unbelievable sad, that those girls are representing the vast majority of the young female population. Now i'm not even sure whether i'm a incel, volcel, or standardcel. Am i a volcel because i don't wanna deal with those garbage people? Personally i don't think so, i'm still an incel because i wish for a sexual/ romantic relationship with a women, but can't have one with a women who is at least somewhat appealling to me, this is not something i choose voluntary , hence i'm still involuntary celibate. Am i a standardcel because i'm not even trying to get one of those sluts? ( not saying that i would be succsessfull of course ) well perhaps, but i guess even thinking about it is entirely futile, since it doesn't helps me with any of my problems. All i know is that i can't have a girl, who's company i would enjoy. And realizing that, after getting myself tinder for the first time, is what makes me so fucking depressed right now.

Here on incels.co, some guys, with the right swiping rate of less than 2%, are far more choosy than a typical hole.

Swiping on tinder really lets you see how all the girls are exactly the same

Here, some guys, with the right swiping rate less than 2%, are far more choosy than a typical hole.

Being a standardcel is nothing to be ashamed of, although 2% is a bit picky

don't feel bad OP, don't degrade yourself by banging fatties

Being a standardcel is nothing to be ashamed of, although 2% is a bit picky

don't feel bad OP, don't degrade yourself by banging fatties
Having standards is not bad but having unbelievably high standards is certainly not good.

Here on incels.co, some guys, with the right swiping rate of less than 2%, are far more choosy than a typical hole.
Holes are just animals, wet for chad, and standardcels looking for something cultured. My right swiping rate 0,6%

Holes are just animals, wet for chad, and standardcels looking for something cultured. My right swiping rate 0,6%

you do you mr cultured, are those chicks you swipe on cultured though or just tinder sluts?

You mean to tell me majority of foids are garbage yet can still date leagues above their own?

Imagine my shock.

Although your standards are definitely a lot higher than mine...

If you're not 8+ as a male on Tinder you're masochistic cuck for being on there, unless you've got a landwhale fetish.

You should try swiping right for a few days regardless, just to see where you stand lookswise. Tinder is the best way to determine how your looks are. Also it depends on the location a lot on how whory females on tinder are.

I tried tinder and I cant say that I have seen many gold diggers or turbo-whores. Mostly normie looking females who did not expose much skin. Tinder is just pointless though if you dont have a very good looking face + ideally you would want to be tall as well. Using tinder as a normie looking dude or even ugly? Waste of time.

Swipe right for a week or so, and if you dont manage to get a few dozen matches and if the matches you do get dont really show any interest in you, then you know that you are not conventially attractive.

If you're not 8+ as a male on Tinder you're masochistic cuck for being on there, unless you've got a landwhale fetish.

if you're 6-7 range you can use photoshop to bang chicks

Also I want to add, I think the cope in this thread is on a VERY STRONG AND MASSIVE LEVEL.

Having high standards as a guy is ridiculous. You will find MOST LIKELY most females on tinder attractive. If you are not a total fucking brainlet, you will easily seed those out that are only attractive looking, because they are using fake-up and/or using weird angles. And the ones that are left? They might like traveling and dogs like every foid. Who cares. I like tits, ass, alcohol and football. How much more interesting are you? Stop coping retard and swipe right, you will likely get very few matches just like most of us.

Having standards is not bad but having unbelievably high standards is certainly not good.
Bro all i want is a girl who isn't an entitled slut, if that's having unbelievably high standards i want to fucking kill myself.
Agreed, ans ITcels will cherrypick this thread.
This would be lifefuel tbh, since i've never been featured on IT before.

Swiping on tinder really lets you see how all the girls are exactly the same

I think ..and it could be only my opinion on the matter , but - i think all those girls are the same cuz that what attract guys to them , its like guys on tinder usuelly will write in their Bio that they have stable job , an apartment , and also will show thier abs , girl in there will do the same to attract high value males aka (Chads) or (Betabuxxers) ....but yeah most of them are the same .

For me girls thinking in an Hive mind , they dont have any sense of self of opinion , that why in Stem field it is almost only males scientists who have a huge breakthroughs ..cuz a man can think outside the box and dare to ask - "Why?"

Last edited:
Bro all i want is a girl who isn't an entitled slut, if that's having unbelievably high standards i want to fucking kill myself.
a woman with high sex count would shame you for being a virgin is one of my theories. You think that would happen to you?

Also I want to add, I think the cope in this thread is on a VERY STRONG AND MASSIVE LEVEL.

Having high standards as a guy is ridiculous. You will find MOST LIKELY most females on tinder attractive. If you are not a total fucking brainlet, you will easily seed those out that are only attractive looking, because they are using fake-up and/or using weird angles. And the ones that are left? They might like traveling and dogs like every foid. Who cares. I like tits, ass, alcohol and football. How much more interesting are you? Stop coping retard and swipe right, you will likely get very few matches just like most of us.
Some people want a genuine relationship with an interesting person and not just a meathole to stick their dicks into. Let OP cope.

It is. In 2020 nearly every fertile woman is an entitled slut. There are a few unicorns left, but the chances of you getting one are so unbelievably small that men have gotten rid of standards altogether and are willing to fuck anything that remotely resembles a female. Pathetic and idiotic on their part, but that's how it is.

Females like that likely do exist. But what do YOU bring to the table? Do you have a good looking face? Are you tall? Do you work out? Are you playing sports? Are you going to university?
No?
Oops, guess what, not even a landwhale would want you.
Some people want a genuine relationship with an interesting person and not just a meathole to stick their dicks into. Let OP cope.
I dislike delusional copists, I would rather have everyone indulge the black pill. Also, it doesnt even work that way. You will get a genuine relationship with an interesting person, if you bring enough to the table so that a female finds you attractive, and then she will TRY to meet your standards. Meaning you have to be tall, handsome and fit. If not, you are worth shit and no female on this earth would put in ANY work for you. Because why would she? She doesnt get anything out of it. Use common sense, stop coping.

Last edited:
a woman with high sex count would shame you for being a virgin is one of my theories. You think that would happen to you?
Maybe it would, but i'm not afraid of that since i"m not ashamed of being a virgin.

Tbh with ya all , my low social skills , and lack of apartment is what holding me back from ascention .

My manletism have little to do with it , its just cut my dating pool by a large chunk ...so i guess im a poorcell and mentalcell combined

Thanks, at least someone here understands what i was trying to say with this thread.

Complaining already? Try having that same account for months and seeing that the number of matches still doesn't go beyond 0 (maybe landing 1/2 matches a week with a bot/tranny/deformed landwhale) despite constantly uploading photos,throwing your standars out of the windows and actually putting effort and you'll see how really despairing this is.

Last edited:
Thanks, at least someone here understands what i was trying to say with this thread.
What you said is dumbshit. It doesnt work the way you think it does. You havent understood the nature of females. Females are on the receving end and they are adaptive. If they like you, they will let you know and they will try to be interesting to you. But you literally are worth shit as a NEET. There NEVER will be ANY female for you that is trying to be interesting to you and what not, if you are not genetically gifted.

COPE COPE COPE COPE
MASSIVE COPE

GIGANTIC FUCKING MASSIVE COPE

What you said is dumbshit. It doesnt work the way you think it does. You havent understood the nature of females. Females are on the receving end and they are adaptive. If they like you, they will let you know and they will try to be interesting to you. But you literally are worth shit as a NEET. There NEVER will be ANY female for you that is trying to be interesting to you and what not, if you are not genetically gifted.

COPE COPE COPE COPE
MASSIVE COPE

I agree , im 28 and live with my parents ....though im trying my best to gain value but , i have the feeling that if i had my own place things would have been alot better for me ..but im poor :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
You're swiping left, thats not true suifuel.

Start swiping right on everything, now thats suifuel.

OP Is most definitley not an incel lmfao

All women are like that. From the past, present, future.

And it's making me fucking depressed. Not because i can't get any matches no, it's because of how awful the foids on there are.

Because so far, it has been me, who's rejecting the foids, not the other way arround. I've only swiped right on one single girl, and swiped left on approximately a 100 - 200. Since i just can't bring myself to swipe right on any of those horse faced, basic sluts.

I'm not fucking kidding you, when i say that 90% of the girls on there, are just carbon copies of each other. This wouldn't even be a big deal to me, if they looked at least somewhat nice, or appeard to be decent human beings :soy:. But no, all i see are girls with tons of make up on, who all love traveling, dogs, and describe themselves as "children at heart". I've seen plenty of golddiggers who aren't even ashamed to straight up admit that they are. Self proclaimed "tiny girls" who are looking for tall guys :feelsree:. Fatties acting entitled as fuck, ( well to be fair they're all entitled af, but it's even more unappealing when it's coming from a landwhale ).

It just makes me so unbelievable sad, that those girls are representing the vast majority of the young female population. Now i'm not even sure whether i'm a incel, volcel, or standardcel. Am i a volcel because i don't wanna deal with those garbage people? Personally i don't think so, i'm still an incel because i wish for a sexual/ romantic relationship with a women, but can't have one with a women who is at least somewhat appealling to me, this is not something i choose voluntary , hence i'm still involuntary celibate. Am i a standardcel because i'm not even trying to get one of those sluts? ( not saying that i would be succsessfull of course ) well perhaps, but i guess even thinking about it is entirely futile, since it doesn't helps me with any of my problems. All i know is that i can't have a girl, who's company i would enjoy. And realizing that, after getting myself tinder for the first time, is what makes me so fucking depressed right now.
How many likes are you getting?

I got 0 matches on tinder

I think ..and it could be only my opinion on the matter , but - i think all those girls are the same cuz that what attract guys to them , its like guys on tinder usuelly will write in their Bio that they have stable job , an apartment , and also will show thier abs , girl in there will do the same to attract high value males aka (Chads) or (Betabuxxers) ....but yeah most of them are the same .

For me girls thinking in an Hive mind , they dont have any sense of self of opinion , that why in Stem field it is almost only males scientists who have a huge breakthroughs ..cuz a man can think outside the box and dare to ask - "Why?"

High IQ

COPE COPE COPE COPE
MASSIVE COPE

You don't understand what this thread is about. I'm feeling bad because there're no girls on tinder who seem interesting or attractive to me. It's not about whether they want me or not, first i would need to find a girl who i actually want.
How many likes are you getting?
Don't you need tinder gold in order to see them? If not then 0.

Yes it is. Because it means there're no girls in this world who meet my not even very high standards.
Im telling you, start swiping right on those girls. You wont even match with the girls you dont want.

I am disgusted by fat women, but I still swipe right on them, just to see if I can match, and I cant even match by women I am absolutely disgusted by.

When you cant even match with women you're absolutely disgusted by, that is when you know its over for you.

My therapist said I should try it, "get out of my bubble", hell NO. I couldn't handle the no matches. Fucking too brutal.

Im telling you, start swiping right on those girls. You wont even match with the girls you dont want.

I am disgusted by fat women, but I still swipe right on them, just to see if I can match, and I cant even match by women I am absolutely disgusted by.

When you cant even match with women you're absolutely disgusted by, that is when you know its over for you.
Well fair enough, maybe i will start trying that.

My therapist said I should try it, "get out of my bubble", hell NO. I couldn't handle the no matches. Fucking too brutal.
They were trying to traumatize you even more so you'd keep paying for more sessions.

Your limiting your already limited dating pool mass swiping is the only effective strategy for non chads and females

Rofl take the tinderupdatepill (can be bypssed tho)

You have no business being picky unless you are 8+ in which case you wouldn’t be posting on this forum in the first place

Just make a tinder bro!

Seriously though, a chadlite friend of mine told me to make a tinder :feelskek: