Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Made this new track

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Hey just finished this track, i am still trying to learn FL studio. Its hard tbh. It was going to be a longer track but i couldnt make it tbh too hard.

tracks me ngl

@angrycurrycel listen

nice man i haven't been on FL in a while tbh

Why were you more active over the summer, were u in college before it
because I had the most free time then. I did nothing but fap, talk on discord, browse forum, and watch movies

because I had the most free time then. I did nothing but fap, talk on discord, browse forum, and watch movies
Do you rather rotting like that over the summer or would you rather be occupied with college and stuff as you are now recently

I like the theme and atmosphere, technically it's nowhere near any good but u will get there with some patience, I'd recommend to watch few youtube tutorials and read some basics, how to Equalize, mix individual tracks etc..

I like the theme and atmosphere, technically it's nowhere near any good but u will get there with some patience, I'd recommend to watch few youtube tutorials and read some basics, how to Equalize, mix individual tracks etc..
He's not capable of taking advice

He's not capable of taking advice
Well I had this stubbornness in music production for quite long time. Only learned some trick here and there. Didn't make any real progress over 5 years or so. U can make good track once in a blue moon but chances are low and u won't even know how u did it.
There is no way around but study of music theory ngl.

Ye im still learning, im using this fl studio for 1 month now. I have limeted time for it tho...
thanks for the advice

good job boyo