Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made two really obvious chadfish accounts on tinder

• Thread starter gdmorningihateawomn
  • Start date
gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

Legalise suicide
★★★
She messages me about my other account asking for some sympathy

Attachments

• C04ADDDB-E7F2-4EFB-88BA-C19A433336A1.png
    C04ADDDB-E7F2-4EFB-88BA-C19A433336A1.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,252
Jfl, they are always writing novels to chads and guys they find attractive.

My experiences? Seenpill and one word texts. It's over.

This shit made me laugh

You should call her a dumb bitch

same to their betabux hubby, tinder jesters and cucks in general, they only care about chad

I think that's Chad from a season of The Bachelorette lol

good work OP. you are doing god's work in generating them blackpills.

She messages me about my other account asking for some sympathy

The other guy she was talking about sounds like a cringe jestermaxxer. The embarrassing things men put themselves through just to get the attention of girls is cringeworthy. Also I don't consider the guy you used a chad. I consider him an above average normie at best. Real chads look way better than that.

Its funny how average females think they are capable of getting with male models like our value is so low it takes the best of the best to get them going

The other guy she was talking about sounds like a cringe jestermaxxer. The embarrassing things men put themselves through just to get the attention of girls is cringeworthy. Also I don't consider the guy you used a chad. I consider him an above average normie at best. Real chads look way better than that.
The other guy was me haha. They weren’t jokes, they were insults. I used a proper Chad in the account she’s replying to in my OP.

Show us more convo, OP.

any more screenshots?

Its funny how average females think they are capable of getting with male models like our value is so low it takes the best of the best to get them going
They re tho

lmao at this foid thinking she is talking with chad

ask her to make a sandwich...if she even knows to do one...

Chadfishing is just too much blackpills for 1 day.

Chad wants a cuddle

Attachments

• 1393D6E9-BF42-435D-B4CC-7C13F8F4A21C.png
    1393D6E9-BF42-435D-B4CC-7C13F8F4A21C.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 399
Lmao that girl’s name is literally Becky.

This was the Chad who wanted a sandwich. His names literally Chad jfl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man that is far from a Chad. Just another gymcel balding coper with shitty beard to try to hide his shitty jawline and sunglasses to cover up his awful eye area. He tries to act 'alpha' like a redpilled pick up autist to compensate for his shitty looks. It's over for him.

They're both fat and ugly, why bother?

Chadfishing is just too much blackpills
Yes. Confirming that your dream girl would be 100% into you just being yourself if you looked like a Chad is too much suifuel. I know this is the case but I don't want to actually confirm it empirically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back