[Cope] Magicels: The Blackpilling (CARDCELS GTFIH)

V

ViralCel

Recruit
-
Nov 26, 2019
Hello there and welcome to my card making cope thread. Will update when I have more ideas, open to feedback and suggestions.

Inspired by Bufophiliac og post:
x8go3pgg81a21.jpg

Latest expansion:
NEET Squad.png
NPC.png
The Blackpill.png
Juggernaut Law.png
Lay Down And Rot.png
Wagecuck.png
Fakeup.png
Trucel.png
Betabuxxer.png
Online Dating Service.png

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Liquid ThoughtfulCel
-
Oct 4, 2019
I don't know how card power systems work, but this seems interesting

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
-
Mar 21, 2018
This is the highest effort first post ive seen.

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
-
May 6, 2018
This is some next level coping buddy boyo

V

ViralCel

Recruit
-
Nov 26, 2019
I don't know how card power systems work, but this seems interesting
The design philosophy of this project is fun and immersion. I wanted to stay true to these ideals and make it as realistic as possible, but as we all know real life is unfair. The accurate portrayal of characters and events is prioritised over game balance.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
I once made an incel class in Hearthstone, it had Blackops2cel as the hero and ER as the legendary. But I never posted it anywhere and I deleted it

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
-
Oct 4, 2019
I'd play this

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Liquid ThoughtfulCel
-
Oct 4, 2019
I have a card idea

The Meeks Card

special attribute: the meeks card spread the blackpill which can't be countered
special attribute halo affect: slays and cucks all normies and chadlates which drains mana and turns them into incels
when they turn into incels, you get to control at least 4 enemy betabuxxer cards and wagecucks

disadvantages: Lay down and rot is immune to the meeks card because its already over for him so the LDAR card gets a +1/1 counter

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
Oct 11, 2019
These are amazing.

Top fucking KEK.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
Nov 7, 2018
LDAR is such a flavorful card. If you ldar enough you eventually die from all the -1/-1 counters.

V

ViralCel

Recruit
-
Nov 26, 2019
I once made an incel class in Hearthstone, it had Blackops2cel as the hero and ER as the legendary. But I never posted it anywhere and I deleted it
What a waste, it should be posted here as an example of the talent and artistry present in this community

Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Not as Ugly on the Inside as Foids
-
Nov 13, 2017
I don't cardcope, but this is funny and looks great. Posting so you think it gets enough attention and make updates

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
What a waste, it should be posted here as an example of the talent and artistry present in this community
There was a a new race called incel and I remember the ER legendary killed some minions as a battlecry and buffed incels in your hand as a deathrattle. Buffing other incels was a recurring theme. I was also going to add a rope mechaninc

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
-
Aug 13, 2019
As a former MTG champion cel, I approve of this post :heart:

V

ViralCel

Recruit
-
Nov 26, 2019
New cards are out. I'm thinking of organising everything into different sets, each with its own storyline and theme so I can introduce relevant new mechanics.

E.g. Oath of the Suiwatch

Four Cybercels (not sure who yet, any volunteers?) join forces in their battle against the social media titans twitter and reddit and the demonic Chairman Pao. They become the Suiwatch, a team with a lasting commitment to protect the people of the incelosphere from threats that no one else can handle.

Treepill.png
Triggered SJW.png
Wristcel.png
Atomic Blackpill.png
VIYW.png
Dark Triad.png
Red Pill Rage.png
The Wall.png
Quarantine.png
Friend Zone.png

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Oct 11, 2018
I dont do card things or play them so idk but I do have my own

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
-
Sep 23, 2019
I have a card idea

The Meeks Card

special attribute: the meeks card spread the blackpill which can't be countered
special attribute halo affect: slays and cucks all normies and chadlates which drains mana and turns them into incels
when they turn into incels, you get to control at least 4 enemy betabuxxer cards and wagecucks

disadvantages: Lay down and rot is immune to the meeks card because its already over for him so the LDAR card gets a +1/1 counter
Hahaha
Maybe a Dogpill card should be created as well