Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Magicels: The Blackpilling (CARDCELS GTFIH)

ViralCel

ViralCel

Greycel
Hello there and welcome to my card making cope thread. Will update when I have more ideas, open to feedback and suggestions.

Inspired by Bufophiliac og post:
X8go3pgg81a21

Latest expansion:
NEET Squad
NPC
The Blackpill
Juggernaut Law
Lay Down And Rot
Wagecuck
Fakeup
Trucel
Betabuxxer
Online Dating Service

I don't know how card power systems work, but this seems interesting

This is creative af

This is the highest effort first post ive seen.

This is some next level coping buddy boyo

I don't know how card power systems work, but this seems interesting

The design philosophy of this project is fun and immersion. I wanted to stay true to these ideals and make it as realistic as possible, but as we all know real life is unfair. The accurate portrayal of characters and events is prioritised over game balance.

I once made an incel class in Hearthstone, it had Blackops2cel as the hero and ER as the legendary. But I never posted it anywhere and I deleted it

I'd play this

I have Yu Gi Oh cards

I have a card idea

The Meeks Card

special attribute: the meeks card spread the blackpill which can't be countered
special attribute halo affect: slays and cucks all normies and chadlates which drains mana and turns them into incels
when they turn into incels, you get to control at least 4 enemy betabuxxer cards and wagecucks

disadvantages: Lay down and rot is immune to the meeks card because its already over for him so the LDAR card gets a +1/1 counter

These are amazing.

Top fucking KEK.

LDAR is such a flavorful card. If you ldar enough you eventually die from all the -1/-1 counters.

I once made an incel class in Hearthstone, it had Blackops2cel as the hero and ER as the legendary. But I never posted it anywhere and I deleted it

What a waste, it should be posted here as an example of the talent and artistry present in this community

I don't cardcope, but this is funny and looks great. Posting so you think it gets enough attention and make updates

What a waste, it should be posted here as an example of the talent and artistry present in this community
There was a a new race called incel and I remember the ER legendary killed some minions as a battlecry and buffed incels in your hand as a deathrattle. Buffing other incels was a recurring theme. I was also going to add a rope mechaninc

As a former MTG champion cel, I approve of this post :heart:

I would play this

New cards are out. I'm thinking of organising everything into different sets, each with its own storyline and theme so I can introduce relevant new mechanics.

E.g. Oath of the Suiwatch

Four Cybercels (not sure who yet, any volunteers?) join forces in their battle against the social media titans twitter and reddit and the demonic Chairman Pao. They become the Suiwatch, a team with a lasting commitment to protect the people of the incelosphere from threats that no one else can handle.

Treepill
Triggered SJW
Wristcel
Atomic Blackpill
VIYW
Dark Triad
Red Pill Rage
The Wall
Quarantine
Friend Zone

I dont do card things or play them so idk but I do have my own

I have a card idea

The Meeks Card

special attribute: the meeks card spread the blackpill which can't be countered
special attribute halo affect: slays and cucks all normies and chadlates which drains mana and turns them into incels
when they turn into incels, you get to control at least 4 enemy betabuxxer cards and wagecucks

disadvantages: Lay down and rot is immune to the meeks card because its already over for him so the LDAR card gets a +1/1 counter
Hahaha
Maybe a Dogpill card should be created as well