Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Main reason for gymcelling?

Main reason for gymcelling?

• To be able to be more attractive so as to increase chances of getting women?

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • For overall health reasons?

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • To be physically stronger in case might need to physically fight?

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • To be good enough to make the cut for a sports team, military, etc?

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I'm just bored and need something to do

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
I've already accepted I'm ugly. No amount of gymcelling will make me more attractive. Just doing it so I'm physically capable in case I have to fight physically.

Was bullied a lot physically in grade school. Bullying went from physical to more psychological and verbal in later part of high school cuz even if you win the fight against me you get wounded. No longer easy prey as I got better at fighting and more aggressive.

Had about at least 5 close calls to fistfights since my working days. Because I'm short and you don't just get rejection from women even guys start looking at you like you're a weak and an easy target...

People tend to leave you alone if your frame is bigger than theirs. Gymcelling can help increase your frame. Downside is that if you get too big..chads will try and alpha it out with you :feelsbadman:

No reason just to cope

I guess that's my reason

All of the above.

Also I need an intimidating physical appearance to avoid getting stepped on a lot because of high inhibition plus recently I started to work as a nightclub bouncer.

Last edited:
If you get buffed then skinny Chads won't be bullying you.

Start martial arts to feel alive!

ugly people go to the gym so they can masturbate to their nude bodies at home

Gymcelling is only good if you have the potential to breakout of inceldom. Most incels won't ever break out because they never had the genetics to begin with.

Gymcelling for defense is dumb because muscles don't make a fighter and you'll get sniffed out pretty quickly for pretending to be a tough guy the moment somebody confronts you.

Sports? You think any of us play sports these days? LOL

Health? Yeah, sure. But do you really think we really wanna workout to * feel good and live longer*? Fuk some of us are ready to die right now. Fuck health man.

gymcelling is pointless if you are a framecel / it is great if you are normal size though

respect and ability to defend myself. id probably still lose after fully gymaxxing because my shit tier height and frame kek

Learn BJJ or how to box bro if you want to know to handle yourself in a fight.

I voted for cope to meet woman... Although I lost 40lbs recently and what I found underneath was NOT a decent face.
it's over. It feels worse now. When I was fat at least I always had the dream of looking better... The horror of the reality is suifuel, and a reminder of why I gave up before in the first place. Just stay down theory...

All except military and sports

I voted for cope to meet woman... Although I lost 40lbs recently and what I found underneath was NOT a decent face.
it's over. It feels worse now. When I was fat at least I always had the dream of looking better... The horror of the reality is suifuel, and a reminder of why I gave up before in the first place. Just stay down theory...
Did you have a normal face when u were fat?

All of the above plus regular exercise controls my depression I find