Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mainländer new avi brainstorm thread

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I've been wanting to get a new avi for a while. I used 2D girls for a long time. They are cute and halo you, but I don't want to use them anymore because I think it's a low-key way of tempting myself and others since they are attractive, leading to frustration and desire to masturbate.

I could use some guy's picture. Maybe Paul the apostle. But that would look too serious, idk. Never liked using pictures of men much.

This avi I'm currently using here is funny and all but not really a great avi. I want something that can be used on YT as well.

Maybe just me playing the guitar from some of my vids? Seems like a good idea.

i may be mistaking you for another user, but i liked your old Raichu avi

The old fox thing.

i may be mistaking you for another user, but i liked your old Raichu avi
I still use it elsewhere. Yeah, forgot mentioning that one. It's a decent avi but it sadly makes a lot of people have mistaken ideas about me.

The old fox thing.
That's a good idea, thanks. I'll consider using it again.

I liked you girls avis

you will always be a pokemon for me

you will always be a pokemon for me

I don't remember your previous avis

I've been wanting to get a new avi for a while. I used 2D girls for a long time. They are cute and halo you, but I don't want to use them anymore because I think it's a low-key way of tempting myself and others since they are attractive, leading to frustration and desire to masturbate.

I could use some guy's picture. Maybe Paul the apostle. But that would look too serious, idk. Never liked using pictures of men much.

This avi I'm currently using here is funny and all but not really a great avi. I want something that can be used on YT as well.

Maybe just me playing the guitar from some of my vids? Seems like a good idea.
This should be your new avi @Barney Calhoun
Raichu spinning anime girl

Last edited:
Did you ever have an anime mech avi? Or am I mixing up users. Might be confusing you with @TheSecondComing, I know he had an anime avi.
What's mech? Mecha?

Unnamed 7

It has to be raichu. Its just right. Btw your yt channel is gold tbh

It has to be raichu. Its just right.
I started using the Raichu avi because I wanted something cool and cute outside of females (even if 2D). That's also why I used the fox one for a while. But I'm getting tired of people linking the Pokémon (which is just a "kid's show", in the minds of normies; they don't know about the games, the competitive scene, etc) with pedophilia (since to them, liking JBs is pedophilia).

Btw your yt channel is gold tbh
Glad you liked, my friend! Thanks. Soon my studio recordings will be released, it'll be even better.

I started using the Raichu avi because I wanted something cool and cute outside of females (even if 2D). That's also why I used the fox one for a while. But I'm getting tired of people linking the Pokémon (which is just a "kid's show", in the minds of normies; they don't know about the games, the competitive scene, etc) with pedophilia (since to them, liking JBs is pedophilia).

Glad you liked, my friend! Thanks. Soon my studio recordings will be released, it'll be even better.
Kick those normies out of your head. Why care about what ITcucks think their existence is not even worth acknowledging.

Btw before I saw this thread today I posted your songs in a blackpill discord channel where everyone was roasting (rather lusting really) at knajjd so I dropped your song

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGVM0R1Bn88

Listened and added all your other songs in my fav list to

Why don’t you go back to using that one Pokémon avi?

Raichu dancing with pikachu avi

Get a hot anime foid with fat milkers as your pfp, dedsrslossus.

Get a hot anime foid with fat milkers as your pfp, dedsrslossus.
This. That one user who had the anime girl with the one piece swim suit where you could see her side boob. :feelsohh:

Decided to go back to my old Kokonoe Rin avi. She's the best female anime character I can think of and gives some nice halo. Also, no one seems to care about being tempted by a 2D foid anyway, it's not like it's anything lewd either.

You should use Rasputin tbh