Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel mainstream media is 3 months late, but...(we did it boyz)

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
Someone archive this and replace the link so we don't give them clicks (archive.is isn't working for me)

lol @ calling 4chan a "cybercrime" forum, and lol at them being 3 months late. The crusade will continue. This is just the beginning. By the end of the year Tinder will be being ass-raped by the FTC and the incel hoard will continue to rise. It is only a matter of time.

What is it we did?

Nudes from chadfishing?

Seems good but what do u plan to do with those pictures?

i scraped 70k female tinder pics and posted them here, on 4chan, reddit, and a few other sites. I posted about it here when I did it.

I've got some bigger plans currently cooking in the kitchen though :). Stay tuned in the next few weeks

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, you got law enforcement involved now, are you sure you're not breaking forum rules? We have rules against doing illegal things.

Then again, is it illegal to save pictures from Tinder? Is that really all you did? If that's all you did I don't know how illegal that is. But you say you have further plans. If those plans involve "abusive use," you risk running afoul of the mods.

How did you do it?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, you got law enforcement involved now, are you sure you're not breaking forum rules? We have rules against doing illegal things.

Then again, is it illegal to save pictures from Tinder? Is that really all you did? If that's all you did I don't know how illegal that is. But you say you have further plans. If those plans involve "abusive use," you risk running afoul of the mods.
It's not more illegal than ewhoring.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal too.
I think when they say illegal activity, they're only talking about violent crimes. Because weed and other drugs are illegal too, but we still discuss them.

I think when they say illegal activity, they're only talking about violent crimes. Because weed and other drugs are illegal too, but we still discuss them

Weed is technically legal in many places around the world. I don't think things like identity theft or whatever would fly here.

Weed is technically legal in many places around the world. I don't think things like identity theft or whatever would fly here.
Taking someone's picture isn't "identity theft". You're just borrowing a photo of a chad to fool whores. It doesn't cause him any harm and he probably won't care, whatever you put out publicly is free to be used by the public, especially if the photo of the chad is from someone living in a far away country.

Taking someone's picture isn't "identity theft". You're just borrowing a photo of a chad to fool whores. It doesn't cause him any harm and he probably won't care, whatever you put out publicly is free to be used by the public, especially if the photo of the chad is from someone living in a far away country.

I'm not saying this is identity theft, I'm just saying identity theft is a nonviolent crime that would probably not be allowed to be talked about here.

But I am curious about how illegal it is just to save a bunch of pictures. That is all this is. But law enforcement is involved so I dunno.

I'm not saying this is identity theft, I'm just saying identity theft is a nonviolent crime that would probably not be allowed to be talked about here.
Writing a thread about teaching users how to do identity theft might be against the rules.
But I am curious about how illegal it is just to save a bunch of pictures. That is all this is. But law enforcement is involved so I dunno.
Cops are cucks, we shouldn't fear them, they're just putting on a show for m'lady.

Cops are cucks, we shouldn't fear them, they're just putting on a show for m'lady.

I'm pretty sure the mods are obligated to cooperate with law enforcement. If there's an investigation and they hinder it by not turning over information they have a warrant for, I think that is illegal.

I'm pretty sure the mods are obligated to cooperate with law enforcement. If there's an investigation and they hinder it by not turning over information they have a warrant for, I think that is illegal.
There's not much they can do besides hand over ip's.

Stop being a party pooper!
:feelsautistic:

Based. I hope somebody uses them to create hundreds if not thousands of fake accounts, so chady has to spend more time swiping till he finds a foid to fuck.

"Cyber-crime forum".

It’s ok bro, his plans are in Minecraft of course.:feelsthink:

absolutely diabolical :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsEhh:

that's very ominous :waitwhat:

based whoever did that. honestly we need every tinder hole's bio and pics uploaded everywhere. list all tinder holes in any city you select by a decentralized network. do we have this on torrent?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back