Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Major cope hard goal

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
My goal is to have a gf to take to the company Christmas party this year.

My goal is to have a gf to take to the company Christmas party this year.
I've blown through all of these that I've ever set but good luck OP

I've blown through all of these that I've ever set but good luck OP
I want my coworkers to be like wow Ellsworth was single loser last 2 years, now has qt girlfriend. :dafuckfeels:

Company? Christmas party? Company Christmas party? What next level wagecucking low status smv is this?

I want my coworkers to be like wow Ellsworth was single loser last 2 years, now has qt girlfriend. :dafuckfeels:
Faggots would probably try to ruin it, be careful if they've seen you single for too long

If I had a gf the last thing she would want to hear from others is "oh wow!!! X finally made it huh?? Woohoo!!!"

Faggots would probably try to ruin it, be careful if they've seen you single for too long

If I had a gf the last thing she would want to hear from others is "oh wow!!! X finally made it huh?? Woohoo!!!"
I have one friend who I know would do this. Would never bring a girl around him till I already banged her several times.

I have one friend who I know would do this. Would never bring a girl around him till I already banged her several times.
For sure, I've seen others get hit with it, people have no shame

there is no goal for your face

Part two of the goal: whether I have a gf or not for the Christmas party, I will gymcel and steroid maxx so when I go I will wear tight T-shirt and everyone will be like “whoa! Ellsworth! Ur in great shape”.

Company Christmas party = suifuel