Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Major heightpill: I've never read anything so brutal.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Summary:

5'4" dude had a girlfriend for 4 years. She cheated on him with some other 6'2" guy at the gym, and the taller guy proceeded to beat his ass to a pulp in front of his car.

Dude lift weights and everything, but it doesn't matter.

Honestly it's over. I'm 5'4" myself. There is absolutely no winning as a short man. There are no positives. Even if you ascend, this is what you have to face. I've never wanted to rope as badly as when I read this.

Bruuuuuuutal
Manlets can't even defend themselves, let alone attract girls

i would rope after something like this

Damn I can just pray that most of these stories on reddit are made up by some whackos with really sick cucking fetish fantasies.

This shit cant be real.

Manlets need to learn krav maga or some other dirty self defense art just for situations such as this. Groin strikes, eye gouges, whatever, no point in obeying Marquis of Queensbury rules

This is what guns were invented for (in Victoria 2)

Manlets need to learn krav maga or some other dirty self defense art just for situations such as this. Groin strikes, eye gouges, whatever, no point in obeying Marquis of Queensbury rules
Also guns

JUST FUCKING LOL at being manlet and having a gf. she will constantly remind your worht is lower than other buy cheating, fucking other guys and emasculating you in every possible ways.

what tf did he expect? that coper probably though he could make it up by gymmaxxing. pro-tip: IT DOESNT WORK.

If youre under 5'6, its fking over for you; your dating and relationship life will always be a constant struggle of you proving to your girl you are worth it meanwhile Skinny Raggedy tall Chad will make your gf go wild and wet just by his mere presence.

JUST FUCKING LOL at being manlet and having a gf. she will constantly remind your worht is lower than other buy cheating, fucking other guys and emasculating you in every possible ways.

what tf did he expect? that coper probably though he could make it up by gymmaxxing. pro-tip: IT DOESNT WORK.

If youre under 5'6, its fking over for you; your dating and relationship life will always be a constant struggle of you proving to your girl you are worth it meanwhile Skinny Raggedy tall Chad will make your gf go wild and wet just by his mere presence.
Agreed. Any tallfag could lift you with their pinky and throw you to another continent. Manlets on suicide watch.

Funnily enough, this probably even played against him. Sure, he still wouldve got mogged, laughed, and cucked by "his" gf and that chad on the hood of his very car, but at least saved his ass. I highly doubt chad would've touched him if he were a slim framecel.

Sexual revolution is bringing us back to the most primitive behaviors. Males literally fighting for females.

Last edited:
I thought women were the empathic gender

More of these normie "friendships". Lmfao. I think some normies aren't aware of how shitty many normie men are. I have seen similar stuff irl with guys trying to steal their friends' girlfriends.

Turbo manlets should just give up on trying to date women. It's not even worth the effort. Fuck hookers, cope, buy a goer watch, or seamaxx.

Last edited:
If he’s American, there is no excuse for not carrying heat.

Imagine being 5’4” and letting your girlfriend you miraculously landed anywhere near your 6’2” friend.

Spotted a toxic masculist incel. Your own gun is too smol to handle a woman and her boyfriend, eh?:soy::soy::soy::soy:

As a manlet you can dominate tall guys in fights, they are quite thin and the height difference is not huge. I simply recommend to any manlet who learns to handle blades, this has worked for me before.
Agreed. Any tallfag could lift you with their pinky and throw you to another continent. Manlets on suicide watch.
No.

Last edited:
Honestly reading shit like this makes me want to conceal carry, even though it's illegal in Canada.

I have no words
Must have been awful for him to realize all the normie coping and gymcelling was in vain once Chad came around, but again it's reddit so not surprised
Imagine being 5’4” and letting your girlfriend you miraculously landed anywhere near your 6’2” friend.
tbh

The problem was the weight difference, 240lbs at 6'2 is some insane level roiding. I've beat up 6'4" guys easily just because they are simply taller but not that strong.

Poor gymcel manlet

Completely destroyed. Later that night CHAD told about it and fucked his ex gf and she came harder than ever before

I'd ask Chad why he wants my sloppy seconds so bad, and remind him of all the times I skeeted in her. If he gave me problems, I would solve them to my complete satisfaction but not necessarily to his.

everyone knows what he needs to do to restore his masculinity (after logging onto minecraft ofc)

Summary:

5'4" dude had a girlfriend for 4 years. She cheated on him with some other 6'2" guy at the gym, and the taller guy proceeded to beat his ass to a pulp in front of his car.

Dude lift weights and everything, but it doesn't matter.

Honestly it's over. I'm 5'4" myself. There is absolutely no winning as a short man. There are no positives. Even if you ascend, this is what you have to face. I've never wanted to rope as badly as when I read this.

It is over for Manlets.

JFL at martial arts-coping gymlets thinking they will take on anyone of even slightly beyond average size, sorry but that is pretty funny if true. Manlet with girlfriend can happen due to JBF while you are still growing theory I guess, maybe.

He lost because the other guy was as fit as him.

The problem was the weight difference, 240lbs at 6'2 is some insane level roiding. I've beat up 6'4" guys easily just because they are simply taller but not that strong.

Mother nature doesn't care if you're natty.

But yeah even if this 5'4" guy juices there's no way he'll get to that weight. he's already about 160 lbs which is roid level for his frame if he's not fat.

at 5'4" u practically hazz next to zero chance in d west with foids .at 5'6" u may have up to 15% chance, or go to some Asian country where 5'6" is average Male height.

Mother nature doesn't care if you're natty.

But yeah even if this 5'4" guy juices there's no way he'll get to that weight. he's already about 160 lbs which is roid level for his frame if he's not fat.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: 75kg = 165.4lbs

learn metric nigga

I’m also 5’4. It sucks being this sad fucking joke. No one takes you seriously. You aren’t a real human. You’re a fucking baseball mascot or comic relief or something. Even going ER is cope because people just find it funny. In middle school this kid bullied me for a whole year and I snapped and tried choking him to death in the locker room. I must have been too weak to do it right because he was still able to laugh. It was so insignificant that I didn’t even get in trouble. No one ever talked about it again. The guy probably doesn’t even remember I tried to do that either. Fuck this

Fellow Manlet here, but not 5'4''. Agree don't see why this guy wasted his time gym maxxing, even though loads of manlets do it. Total waste of time they just look stupid.

But I don't get why the bigger guy could beat him down? If he's a kickboxer he should have nailed him. I can defo fight, but when I've trained with kickboxers less than half my size in Thailand and UK, I couldn't get near them

She should be jailed