Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Major media acknowledges inceldom

FOX is extremely gay but this is one of those times they're based

FOX is extremely gay but this is one of those times they're based
I don't particularly like Fox either but this just means something is slowly happening

Tucker Carlson is one of the few based mainstream conservatives. Better than that gynocentric prick Bill O'Reilly.

Tucker Carlson is one of the few based mainstream conservatives.
He's usually very bluepilled so it's fascinating seeing him take a small dosage of the blackpill here

He's usually very bluepilled so it's fascinating seeing him take a small dosage of the blackpill here
You don't necessarily have to be blackpilled to be based. Not all bluepillers are cucks, some are just ignorant.

"More women than men have driver license" @LastGerman

I wonder how they're going to fix this problem , If they ever do of course or what are going to be the consequences of ignoring it

Tucker is right on point.

Tucker has 3 daughters. One could not help but wonder if he ever had swallowed the daughterpill.

We need a new Hitler and NSDAP.

Lost it when he brought up the sperm count drops. Absolutely based, never thought I'd see that on a mainstream news show.

I wonder how they're going to fix this problem , If they ever do of course or what are going to be the consequences of ignoring it
There is no fixing it, everything started rotting and its past due. Women currently enjoy all the freedoms on the cost of men despite being completely useless and that wont last forever, be it 50, 100 or 150 years, copes wont work anymore, more men and men are pissed and checking out despite the elite badly trying to feminize men and create bigger copes. Something will snap and world, states or society will collapse in some or other form and there will be either compromise, total war, or radical takeover where natural law of patriarchy will be instilled like it always did in history, women are just side characters that follow the system they live in and pick the fruits of it, men are the ones who build everything and tear down everything, they simply don't have any aptitude to think critically or outside of the box, lets say if in future some lawless dystopia happens, do you think women would be anarchists, doomsday preppers, warriors? Do you think they have any capacity of becoming that? No, they would raise kids and do chores in gated communities, be prostitutes in checkpoints or in harems of some warlord, those who would larp as survivalists or warriors wouldnt last a week and they would share the same faith of Kurdish women soldiers captured by ISIS.

Attachments

• gd.jpg
    gd.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

It's ogre. I've done almost everything he listed. Smoke too much marijuana, show up late. I'm fucked. It's literally ogre for me. I'm a statistic.

He's based as anything. Normally I'd think of Fox as tradcucks but this is epic :blackpill: proportional representation.

There is no fixing it, everything started rotting and its past due. Women currently enjoy all the freedoms on the cost of men despite being completely useless and that wont last forever, be it 50, 100 or 150 years, copes wont work anymore, more men and men are pissed and checking out despite the elite badly trying to feminize men and create bigger copes. Something will snap and world, states or society will collapse in some or other form and there will be either compromise, total war, or radical takeover where natural law of patriarchy will be instilled like it always did in history, women are just side characters that follow the system they live in and pick the fruits of it, men are the ones who build everything and tear down everything, they simply don't have any aptitude to think critically or outside of the box, lets say if in future some lawless dystopia happens, do you think women would be anarchists, doomsday preppers, warriors? Do you think they have any capacity of becoming that? No, they would raise kids and do chores in gated communities, be prostitutes in checkpoints or in harems of some warlord, those who would larp as survivalists or warriors wouldnt last a week and they would share the same faith of Kurdish women soldiers captured by ISIS.
We need a revolution

"More women than men have driver license" @LastGerman

I already told this everyone here. Mark my words. First, females took the horses, now the cars. On top of that, only females own horses. This is absolutely outrages. Aboslutely infuriating. Females should not own a horse, nor a driver licence. This is actually a serious problem and I hope, that people start to understand this issue.

Last edited:
Fox was sometimes good pre 9/11 and shortly after. They had hosts discussing Rothschilds and a guy that made a series of reports on Israeli involvement in 9/11 and how they own important infrastructure companies in the US. These were of course deleted from their archives shortly after. They're still on youtube though.