Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Majority of teen girls are stupid, annoying, and disgusting

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Always under threads in IncelTears about me and teen girls are seen comments about teen girls abeing stupid and what grown man could do with them. And they right at big part - majority of teen girls are stupid and annoying, even if not ugly (majority also ugly). But I dont like this kind of girls, have no business with casual basic white cunts (this very white place where I live, so thats absolute majority of teen girls). I like teen girls different - more cultured, alternative, artistic, chuuni, with misogynistic misanthropic tendencies, and with common interests, so we have things to talk about. While roasties not even not giving that sparkle of cuteness only teen girls have, but also boring annoying creatures, always trying to demonstrate how "grown up" and "serious" they are, with chuuni lost, and instead that conformism developed. Roastie is member of humanimals society, white chuuni teen girl is rebel, and that is wonderfull and inspiring. Would bang pretty roastie, but after that better go to hang with chuuni teen girls, and ultimate goal is finding chuuni teen or just bit above 18+ girl for waifu. How for long? Depends on how stays chuuni: if for long - we can be together for long, if becomes ordinary femoid - gtfo, have no business with non-tanoshii non-chuuni boring uninspiring creatures

I am extradimentional otherkin, and I spit on human roasties, they dont give good vibrations

Katastrofa

they are retarded copers who think it's cool to have 0-1 autistic children with a 48 year old woman

Have no idea what your talking about, but just remember that they are the same people who think trannies are actual foids and that most of them are pedos themselves but hate to admit it.

they are retarded copers who think it's cool to have 0-1 autistic children with a 48 year old woman
Would bang pretty 28 roastie, but no more, have no time to roasties, so much animu lolis to fap, and the only good thing sexy roastie has is her ejaculational hole

Would bang pretty 28 roastie, but no more, have no time to roasties, so much animu lolis to fap, and the only good thing sexy roastie has is her ejaculational hole
those women don't want us anyway because if we age match they want you to have a fucking plasma TV, car and paid off apartment, and parties with DJs, all for a rotten hole

Have no idea what your talking about, but just remember that they are the same people who think trannies are actual foids and that most of them are pedos themselves but hate to admit it.
In Japari Park male animals can become actual kemonomimi girls

Briedis

Teenage foids are more likely to have autistic kids.
Perfect breeding age is 20-25. Above 30 and below 20 it should be prohibited.

Always under threads in IncelTears about me and teen girls are seen comments about teen girls abeing stupid and what grown man could do with them. And they right at big part - majority of teen girls are stupid and annoying, even if not ugly (majority also ugly). But I dont like this kind of girls, have no business with casual basic white cunts (this very white place where I live, so thats absolute majority of teen girls). I like teen girls different - more cultured, alternative, artistic, chuuni, with misogynistic misanthropic tendencies, and with common interests, so we have things to talk about. While roasties not even not giving that sparkle of cuteness only teen girls have, but also boring annoying creatures, always trying to demonstrate how "grown up" and "serious" they are, with chuuni lost, and instead that conformism developed. Roastie is member of humanimals society, white chuuni teen girl is rebel, and that is wonderfull and inspiring. Would bang pretty roastie, but after that better go to hang with chuuni teen girls, and ultimate goal is finding chuuni teen or just bit above 18+ girl for waifu. How for long? Depends on how stays chuuni: if for long - we can be together for long, if becomes ordinary femoid - gtfo, have no business with non-tanoshii non-chuuni boring uninspiring creatures

I am extradimentional otherkin, and I spit on human roasties, they dont give good vibrations

View attachment 149798
You're always in the first page of IT gj of living rent free in their heads

Perfect is marrying 13 years old girl, and having children when she 20

You're always in the first page of IT gj of living rent free in their heads
Would be nice, ITtard's head exploding, because man thinking about lolis :D

Quite the opposite, the older the roastie, the higher the risk of autism.

Female intellectual development stops at 12 so roasties are just as stupid and annoying as teenagers, while being much uglier.

Female intellectual development stops at 12 so roasties are just as stupid and annoying as teenagers, while being much uglier.

This golden worlds, roastie is not getting clever, just degrading, loosing all what teen girls have inspirational (if had any), and becoming ordinary femoid, just pretentious and annoying

Perfect is marrying 13 years old girl, and having children when she 20
it's tricky because women will start acting up if you have an "infertile" relationship for too long

meeting at 18 and having a child at 20 would probably be fine, maybe pushing it a little

you don't want to wait too long, and it's unlikely your contraception will be perfect, so idk

Quite the opposite, the older the roastie, the higher the risk of autism.

Well, you can look through the research I provided. Don't let your feelings and sexual attraction cloud your judgement. Teens mothers are as likely to have autistic kids as 40yo foids. Which is why I think 20-25 is the best breeding age.
Here it is, if you don't wanna look for it
  • Autism rates were 15 percent higher in children born to mothers in their 40s, compared to those born to moms in their 20s.
  • Autism rates were 18 percent higher among children born to teen moms than among those born to moms in their 20s.

Last edited:
you can look through the research I provided
This research is bluepilled as fuck : "By contrast, the risk factors associated with a mother's age remain unexplained"

Well, you can look through the research I provided. Don't let your feelings and sexual attraction cloud your judgement. Teens mothers are as likely to have autistic kids as 40yo foids. Which is why I think 20-25 is the best breeding age.
Here it is, if you don't wanna look for it
  • Autism rates were 15 percent higher in children born to mothers in their 40s, compared to those born to moms in their 20s.
  • Autism rates were 18 percent higher among children born to teen moms than among those born to moms in their 20s.
Is no middles ages now, for having children right away after marriage. We have contraceptives

very based and high iq thread

JFL at people here that think they are pure and innocent. So out of touch with reality