Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Make 9/11 great again

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date

I know, but I also wanted to factor in how painful each death was.
Ah got it, yeah the terror and fear would have been horrible.
Another reason I'll never say anything good about that atrocity, as well as the fact that it was an atrocity committed by my inferior race against the superior white race.

EhYf9eKXcAA5Wjw

Over for americans ngl

Foids have killed more babies per day every single day since, than the number of people who died that day. Besides it was mostly finance Chads who worked for big banks. Don't really give a shit

I will celebrate 9/11 by flying a plane into the World Trade Center (in Microsoft Flight Simulator).

9/11 accelerated the collapse of the west as we know it and the event killed many innocent people who didn't deserve to die that day. Those dirty fucking Mossad kikes did it along with cooperation from the US government. I hope both parties eventually get what's coming to them.

Last edited:
Ah got it, yeah the terror and fear would have been horrible.
Another reason I'll never say anything good about that atrocity, as well as the fact that it was an atrocity committed by my inferior race against the superior white race.
What also sucks are all the low IQ cumskins who decided to go around harassing brown people after 9/11. They're the ones who should've been in the tower that day.

Disgusting and u r totally wrong to think that.
Do you have any idea how many innocent people who dobt hate us for being ethnic died?

There was floors of quants and accountants and lawyers there, I'd bet 90% of them are incel
Seeing how quickly 9/11 widow's moved on after their husbands death and acting like the memory of their death was weighing them down and they needed to move on was one of the first big things that made it apparent to me how little most women care about their husbands tbh