Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Make a foid fake insta ask for donations from cucks and bluepillers and donate the money to incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Maybe we can turn this shit against em use their thirstiness for our benefit

Based and robin hood pilled. I would love to give the incel community some $$$ from cucks lol

Isn't that basically e-whoring? You can do it in any cucked site with some pics tbh.
also the mods possibly don't like this post cuz muh illegal

Based. Just be careful of the Saudi princes.

Seems like a good idea but it would only go towards a single person in the end or a small clique. Everyone on this site wouldn't benefit from it unfortunately. Even some fakecels would get money in the end.

Isn't that basically e-whoring? You can do it in any cucked site with some pics tbh.
yes it is technically but why not use the enemies tactics against em ? eh
Seems like a good idea but it would only go towards a single person in the end or a small clique. Everyone on this site wouldn't benefit from it unfortunately. Even some fakecels would get money in the end.
that's why we mass spread this shit there are 11000 members on this site if every incel here creates a fake profile and milks the donations and then we all clump em together somewhere we can use that money to help each other out

What are the exact laws sorrounding this?

Always wondered if there's a limit to how much you can fleece simps through stacyfishing.

If I could make a living doing it I'd have no shame ngl

For the illegal part I think cus you are using somebody else's identity and pics without consent

Couldn't you just use photoshop to make a fake foid?

I'm more interested in what the money would be used for. Who decides? Should the ones making the money just give it to what the majority/mods decide? I can't think of a solution for the logistics of it.
But it's an interesting idea, I'd follow its development.

Create a fake foid via a face generator.
Edit that face pic to get rid of artifacts and use deep fake speech and image synthesis tech to create a decent passable model. Sell prerendered albums to cucks for money. They don't communicate with each other, so it should be easy. Don't do vids or webcams obviously.

Last edited:
i do believe its a good idea now its up to the community to criticize it improve and expand on it
I'm more interested in what the money would be used for. Who decides? Should the ones making the money just give it to what the majority/mods decide? I can't think of a solution for the logistics of it.
But it's an interesting idea, I'd follow its development.
we should make a poll between surgery or copes and whichever gets the most votes that's where we invest the most money can't make everyone happy but if we help the majority its a good start

Last edited:
And after you get the cash rub it in those foid faces.