Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make having slaves legal

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
“Slavery is bad “ there where people that sold them self in to slavery for fame (forgot who but Roman times I think) If some one fucks with u you should be allowed to Kidnap them and make them your slave if a person is homeless you should be allowed to take him from the street and make him your Servant

Im sorry no one has enslaved you.

True. I agree.

You can have wageslaves if you start a business.

One possibility that I never hear people mention would be to use slavery as an alternative to the death penality or lifelong emprisonnement. Basically convicts of sufficiently offending crimes would be sold in public auction.

I'm not saying it would be better, I'm just surprised no one seems to even consider it.

One possibility that I never hear people mention would be to use slavery as an alternative to the death penality or lifelong emprisonnement. Basically convicts of sufficiently offending crimes would be sold in public auction.

I'm not saying it would be better, I'm just surprised no one seems to even consider it.

It probably has to do with the risk of having a dangerous criminal be pseudo free. You would need security guards to watch them, which is not very secure, if they're corruptible. Ultimately, you would need some kind of slave collar that electrocutes them or injects them with a sedative if they get out of control.

It probably has to do with the risk of having a dangerous criminal be pseudo free. You would need security guards to watch them, which is not very secure, if they're corruptible. Ultimately, you would need some kind of slave collar that electrocutes them or injects them with a sedative if they get out of control.
You make it sound as if slavery doesn't work. It does, otherwise there would be no point in banning it.