Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Make money remotely and travelmax to poor countries where women dont earn much

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
You see in Ukraine women earn nothing lol. not only its cheap to live there but also women will think that your average remote income means youre rich mfer lmao

(there r probably few countries like ukraine, feel free to suggest them)

what you think about this idea?

its a good idea but CHAD IS CHAD

Sure, show me how...

Yes I will use my powers of ugly and autism to make loads of money :chad:

They still won't be attracted to you. You'll just attract gold diggers. And good luck making money abroad in a country where you don't speak the language

Moneyfags, when will you ever understand? Even Jeff motherfucking Bezos got cucked, divorce raped, lost 30 billion dollars and was thrown out like a dirty, worn out sock.

(there r probably few countries like ukraine, feel free to suggest them)

Ukraine or even Belarus would be ok for 1st world citizen, but you should be at least 4+/10 and pref white(or at least 6+/10 black):

They still won't be attracted to you. You'll just attract gold diggers. And good luck making money abroad in a country where you don't speak the language

Moneyfags, when will you ever understand? Even Jeff motherfucking Bezos got cucked, divorce raped, lost 30 billion dollars and was thrown out like a dirty, worn out sock.
he was not blackpilled enough. only bluepills marry

The "laptop lifestyle" in a nutshell

Very legitimate idea. I am considering doing this but I have my spiritualism going if it fails to show me some bigger results wihin 5 years I will likely do what you have said or arranged marriage max

Ukraine or even Belarus would be ok for 1st world citizen, but you should be at least 4+/10 and pref white(or at least 6+/10 black):

forgot to add: mostly to betabuxx, not to find "love"

forgot to add: mostly to betabuxx, not to find "love"
dont kidd yourself, you dont eve have to spend money on her, just have more than other males around

dont kidd yourself, you dont eve have to spend money on her, just have more than other males around

Good observation. Sometimes foid wants her cuck to have more money than others without direct spendings.

But then you have to live in Ukraine. What is to stop this hypothetical foid from bleeding you dry, then getting Ivchad and Chadgor to murder you then steal all your money? You think the police in some ex-Soviet hovel are going to care about a dead western incel?

But then you have to live in Ukraine. What is to stop this hypothetical foid from bleeding you dry, then getting Ivchad and Chadgor to murder you then steal all your money? You think the police in some ex-Soviet hovel are going to care about a dead western incel?
bruh stop watching movies

I already live in a poor country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back