Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Make time stop, I don't want to get old

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I can not take it any more, every day my appearance gets worse, hair falling, my spine is getting crooked, fat beer bely, I do not even drink beer, I mean I drink some things to get high, like now it's just some shity vodka nothing serious, but not beer.
We do not age like wines it's just cope, we're rotten milk that just gets worse.
I'm going to reach a state of total rot I'll be a walking cadaver, why of so many enemies that I already have why time needs to be one of them
If I can not find a 4/10 girl with this my shit looks from today, I have no hope for the future, it only gets worse exponentially, for God's sake stop the fucking time

How old are you?

I'm 21 the berthday it's just cope it's not real

I'm 21 the berthday it's just cope it's not real
at least your above age 20 otherwise I would have raged and possibly roped. I get very depressed every birthday since like age 19, I'm 24 now and turning 25 in 7 months. The concept of celebrating the day your born is stupid imo. Its over

at least your above age 20 otherwise I would have raged and possibly roped. I get very depressed every birthday since like age 19, I'm 24 now and turning 25 in 7 months. The concept of celebrating the day your born is stupid imo. Its over
Its fucking time we need to stop him

How is this LifeFuel? Aging sounds like suifuel to me.

Mid twenties is when it's well and truly over:feelsrope:

If I make it to 35-40 without ascension I'll need to have a nice long cuddle session with my pet rope

20+ is over for any incel tho

I kinda want to be that old pervert who says and gropes whatever the fuck he wants and doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks.

in my opinion its not completely over until you're 30

if you think you look bad at 21 i got bad news for you, it gets much worse.

I don't want to get older too. I'll use rogaine for the rest of my life when i start balding, because my frame + height + bald = needs to be put into gas chamber.
20+ is over for any incel tho
Nah, 25 seems like a more fair point.