Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Make women fit to help incels?

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
Now that so many women are overweight, and since Stacy and Becky have options of men aged 18-50, isn't the lack of good women contributing to Stacy becoming a mega alpha attention whore? I just wonder if 10% of women were more in the stable weight range, if that would decrease Stacy's power by 10%. Maybe it's just cope and Chad would just get 10% more options.

Attachments

• age-x-weight.jpg
    age-x-weight.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 50
Or the government should force overweight women to fuck incels. That way, they would not become fat

Who cares about Stacy? We don't even get blue-haired septum-pierced Hammy. We need to wipe out a good 5-10% of the male population.

Who cares about Stacy? We don't even get blue-haired septum-pierced Hammy. We need to wipe out a good 5-10% of the male population.

schopenhauermaxxing. 19th Century philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer theorized that culling the roughly 20% of men of every generation who are "scoundrels" would be effective eugenics. The problem of course is that there's a strong overlap between Chad and criminal types, meekspill, meaning that foids would probably oppose it.

But yeah, fewer men because of increased crime penalties and a greater percentage of slim women and options might open up.

In Europe cigarettes are extra taxed and on every pack there is a graphic photos of tar ridden lunges or some diseased shit with a inscription 'smoking kills'. Why wouldn't the same be done with unhealthy fast foods? McDonalds should be forced to print depictions of obese cadavers on their McNuggets packages.

It doesn't cost money to lose weight. It costs as much as a house to make a subhuman normal.

way too many fat ppl in america

Women also do generally support large government mandatory programs. Especially if the propaganda for the program is good enough.

For example make it a 'womans issue.' That obesity is disproportionately hurting women and causing health problems in women.

Women also do generally support large government mandatory programs. Especially if the propaganda for the program is good enough.

For example make it a 'womans issue.' That obesity is disproportionately hurting women and causing health problems in women.

:feelsokman: Reminds me of some other poster who had an idea to make immigration to Western countries "about the women" to help Western incels with a better sex ratio.

In Europe cigarettes are extra taxed and on every pack there is a graphic photos of tar ridden lunges or some diseased shit with a inscription 'smoking kills'. Why wouldn't the same be done with unhealthy fast foods? McDonalds should be forced to print depictions of obese cadavers on their McNuggets packages.
I rather seeing obese foids tbh, at least the sex havers are having a disgusting time.

:feelsokman: Reminds me of some other poster who had an idea to make immigration to Western countries "about the women" to help Western incels with a better sex ratio.

Great idea.. Here is a proposal.. Any woman from anywhere in the world who claims she is being abused or in danger of being abused by men, gets automatic entry into America for her protection.

It would effectively allow unlimited immigration by women, as immigration lawyers would know to tick that box. But also give plausible deniability as to what our real plans are :)>

I rather seeing obese foids tbh, at least the sex havers are having a disgusting time.
I can see this. It makes alternatives more financially viable.
Just post a picture of an naked obese blue hair feminist on the box instead.

I want a post-roastie era, where men are actually given a chance because of their intellectual capacities.

Last edited: