Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Makes me feel bad when people here think theyre worthless tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Youre worth more than you think

Our kidneys alone are worth at least a couple grand

that will be their excuse for killing incels,

"we need organs"

Don't most people donate their kidneys free of charge
The system is designed like that to prevent people from selling their organs

The black market still exists

You can still "donate" your organ and some random third party thats totally unrelated to the recipient will "gift" you some money

Youre worth more than you think

Our kidneys alone are worth at least a couple grand

High IQ. Low value males still aren't low valued enough to be completely ignored by society in the true sense.

(((They))) made it so that NPCs don't profit from it, same with donating blood

You can still "donate" your organ and some random third party thats totally unrelated to the recipient will "gift" you some money
I personally would never do that ngl

wish moneymaxxers could sell their organs for profit. it would allow me to money max faster. selling an eye would give good money

(((They))) made it so that NPCs don't profit from it, same with donating blood

I personally would never do that ngl

Me neither, but some people are dumb and irrational

Remember that chinese kid who sold his kidney for an ipad and then his other kidney failed because the whole procedure was unsanitary and nows hes bedridden for life?

You can imagine some desperate people in the US would do it to pay rent which is sad to think about

People need to grow a spine

Me neither, but some people are dumb and irrational

Remember that chinese kid who sold his kidney for an ipad and then his other kidney failed because the whole procedure was unsanitary and nows hes bedridden for life?

You can imagine some desperate people in the US would do it to pay rent which is sad to think about

People need to grow a spine
That's some 3rd world shit. No sane person in the west would sell their fucking organs just to pay rent wtf :lul: that's why instead of doing low IQ shit like that they get food stamps and welfare

Some guy in Moldova sold a kidney for a cow

i would like to sell my head and buy a new one

You trust people too much, they would steal both kidneys and leave you to die if you entrusted some stranger criminal to do the operation. Just like happens in india all the time.