Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Makeup is a way women control men (and also men control women, sames control same etc)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
I saw a roast post where a woman asked why all men take so long to mature, are they retarded or something? Smart man hits back with "why do you take so long in the bathroom, you ugly or something?"

Lmao, but being real here it's true; women are NOT the fairer race (appearance wise). They cheat the odds over "natural beauty" with makeup and note that many religions hint at makeup and women who condone it as being devilish (present a good image and then reveal bad or void).

Makeup artificially increases women's SMV above men on average so THEY can control US. Well, not us as in incels but us as in all men.
Makeup lets women be choosy since it lets them mask as being hotter on average.

If makeup was banned along with all other "expressions" (hair dye, earrings/noserings etc., tattoos, so on) we would see both men and women change because they're forced to be honest and not "pretend" to look "interesting" or "unique" or "different".

Nobody likes a social poser or faker but somehow physically cheating the game like this is accepted as a way to boost confidence by hiding flaws. It's insecure and dishonest.
I bet we'd have more introverts, fewer hot people, and less entitlement, if all forms of fancy or expressive clothing and other put-ons were banned outside of specific scenarios like clubs, religions, or private parties, for instance. Not an outright ban but just no self-advertising or lying in public.. Nobody likes a liar except other liars, but the world is chock full of mostly liars ofc so JFL.

The truth would humble and scare people. More people being ugly or plain or boring would force people to LOWER their SOCIAL and SEXUAL and even HIRING standards not to mention more family acceptance religious acceptance etc. based on looks.

1st looks like a monstrosity from classic dooms
btw I would also add that make up is a way for women to show who's an upper caste and who is only a despicable slave. Women are allowed and encouraged to beautify themselves through cosmetics and fine gown. And have you ever seen those nails? They literally tell you (and other women too, btw): "I am not touching this, I dont have to work, because I have personal slaves for dirty jobs and can afford myself this life style of an upper caste citizen". It's a way of enforcing this hierarchy, that men betabuxx and provide for women, do dirty and dangerous work, etc, and also shows other women that they are losers for not having men as personal slaves. Men can sense which way the wind is blowing, and unconsciously feel themselves below women who mark themselves with these signs of power and wealth, because it's them who will have to support women's privileged life style.

Last edited:
Fake up should have been banned long ago