Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Makeup is literally like god damn hacks, cheat codes to reality.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Just look at this bitch. That's Taylor Swift. To me personally this cunt is literally one of the hottest women, just my type. Now look at her without makeup. She looks like a 4/10.

And every single god damn woman on earth spends a lot of time every day applying this cheat code on her fucking face.

Ironically though, I find women that are hot without makeup even hotter than any 10/10 could be with makeup. Biology is a fucking joke, I hate this species and planet and myself too.

makeup isn't enough for them, they get surgery that cucks pay for, so they can have chad and toss their looksmatch into nigara falls

So annoying seeing foids be so full of themselves and really think that they’re “beautiful” when it just makes them look like stupid bimbo whores the more they cake it on their faces.

I like the idea of the hijab. Face conceal for femoids.

Fake up should be banned, only whores should wear it maybe. No wait then every bitch would wear it anyway, just ban this shit from the face of the earth.

Banning makeup will level the playing field.
Fake up should be banned, only whores should wear it maybe. No wait then every bitch would wear it anyway, just ban this shit from the face of the earth.

She looks 5/10 with makeup, 3/10 without

She's 4.8/10 and 7 with makeup

But if you are a manlet there is nothing you can do to hide that. You just have to live with the terrible reality.

Just look at this bitch. That's Taylor Swift. To me personally this cunt is literally one of the hottest women, just my type. Now look at her without makeup. She looks like a 4/10.

And every single god damn woman on earth spends a lot of time every day applying this cheat code on her fucking face.

Ironically though, I find women that are hot without makeup even hotter than any 10/10 could be with makeup. Biology is a fucking joke, I hate this species and planet and myself too.
View attachment 209057
looks like reviewbrah lmao

Tbh if you're fooled by makeup you're fucking stupid. The most it can do is cover up discoloration. In pictures it may be easy to fool ppl, but irl it's impossible. You can clearly see their bone structure irl.

If anyone finds out I wear small 1.5cm (0.5") lifts I'm fucked.
Whores/women wear masks, 5" heels, fake nails, fake tits, fake everything and no one can say a thing.

Whores/women wear masks, 5" heels, fake nails, fake tits, fake everything and no one can say a thing.
Those aren't really lifts though. Many types of common sneakers already lift you more than that.

Tbh if you're fooled by makeup you're fucking stupid. The most it can do is cover up discoloration. In pictures it may be easy to fool ppl, but irl it's impossible. You can clearly see their bone structure irl.
Even if you can "see through" makeup, what does that change? Society still rates women with makeup on. Your looksmatch still puts on make up and becomes unattainable because Chad wants to fuck her now.

So annoying seeing foids be so full of themselves and really think that they’re “beautiful” when it just makes them look like stupid bimbo whores the more they cake it on their faces.

I like the idea of the hijab. Face conceal for femoids.
She's 4.8/10 and 7 with makeup

She basically has no eyebrows/eyelashes so she's going to look a lot better with makeup.

Aren't some nikes like 2"+ heels? nike shox I think

Massive fucking cope. Makeup gives them great skin, coloring, and great eyebrow area (eyelashes + eye area). Jfl at the bone structure autism. How in the the world are you going to tell the state of their skin, lip colors, and eyebrows/eyelashes without makeup?

Phenos/coloring/soft features > bones. That's why the agepill is so brutal.

Any woman with a naturalesque makeup style will fool you. You just don't like the way it looks caked one.

Can’t believe they normalized that shit

Massive fucking cope. Makeup gives them great skin, coloring, and great eyebrow area (eyelashes + eye area). Jfl at the bone structure autism. How in the the world are you going to tell the state of their skin, lip colors, and eyebrows/eyelashes without makeup?

Phenos/coloring/soft features > bones. That's why the agepill is so brutal.

Any woman with a naturalesque makeup style will fool you. You just don't like the way it looks caked one.
Idk since childhood I could see past the makeup, maybe because I used to watch female family member put hers on. Skin quality shows through no matter what (acne pit marks, textured skin), healthy skin has a natural glow (if you go to unis and see the rich foids walking around without makeup... next level). I'm automatically put off if foids face is matte or dumped in highlighter.

Idk since childhood I could see past the makeup, maybe because I used to watch female family member put hers on. Skin quality shows through no matter what (acne pit marks, textured skin), healthy skin has a natural glow (if you go to unis and see the rich foids walking around without makeup... next level). I'm automatically put off if foids face is matte or dumped in highlighter.
Taylor Swift has good natural lip coloring in this picture. How are you going to tell that when she puts on that bright red lipstick she wears for instance?

If the person is taking care of their skin which is easy enough to do only a little makeup is necessary to cover up flaws. Only if they have shit genetics does it need to be caked on.

Furthermore the biggest Halo in makeup is EYELASHES as they're the frame for the female eye area (most important area of the face). I sincerely doubt you would ever prefer most women's natural eyelashes as they are typically very sparse. That is what lets them get 1-2 points at minimum with makeup.

Last edited:
In an ideal country, make up would be banned and foids would be forced to wear burka.

Why do you think every woman on the planet collectively FLIPPED THEIR SHIT when that guy released the fakeapp (app that applies a makeup removing filter approximation).

Anyone not makeup maxing in 2020 is a failure

20200228 134426

My mom called it "war paint."

She wasn't wrong.

Those aren't really lifts though. Many types of common sneakers already lift you more than that.
Aren't some nikes like 2"+ heels? nike shox I think
What does that have to do with my 0.5" insoles? I wear small lifts because I don't want to wear ugly bulky sneakers like some teenage zoomer cuck just to get a bit of extra height.
I put the insoles in shoes/boots that actually look good and I get the same height benefits as zoomers who wear ugly sneakers. Since the insoles are so small, my shoes look 100% normal and no one can tell I'm frauding 1.5cm (2.5cm from the shoes themselves and 1.5cm from the insoles which is 4cm in total.)

Most trendy zoomer sneaker don't actually add more than 1.2" (3cm.) There are only a few sneakers that add around 1.5" (3.5-3.7cm) and they look terrible imo. None of them add 2", that's a myth.

In europe ugly bulky sneakers are not popular. Virtually no one wears them in college or at work and no one will take you seriously with disgusting shox shoes. You can't even wear dress pants or any decent looking pants with ugly bulky sneakers.

Last edited:
The power of fake up