Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making a manifesto

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
So I'm thinking about making a manifesto which is about my thoughts and views about the problem we face that the world needs to acknowledge (is it called manifesto? Idk as it would not discuss about my personal life like ER did).

This is because it's almost been a year since I joined this site and blackpilling people on YT comment sections. I want to enlighten the mass and free men from their delusions. And actually trying to make change to this world.

But I'm still in dilemma if I'd write it or not as I don't know if there's any incel here who would read it. No point of writing it if no one reading. Can't give the tldr cause the topics would be diverse.

I might finish writing it roughly in 3-4 months (moodycel lol). What do you guys think?

Nobody will read it unless you do something hERoic

I've seen that someone came with his of own flavor of blackpill pill here. It seems a like a manifesto in a small scale, and probably it will be the approach I will take when writing one.

Nontheless, I would gladly read your manifesto. I hope it's something hERoic and inspiring.

I think it's a great idea. I've already done something like this two years back as it was more political and continued to write it since last year, I'll likely continue it once again. It's a great cope.

I'd say go for it, OP.

You don't necessarily have to kill people if you're a pussy ass bitch (jk), but try to attract the media attention like the unabomber.

I will probably one day write a manifesto to leave the world before I die. I’m still learning new things everyday so if I started now, my world view might have changed by the time it’s ready to be published.

Based, make sure you become a hERo too