Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making fun of incels and referencing them is mainstream

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Normies at my university, on social media, and in my family make fun of incels. They use the term "incel" irl. I acknowledge inceldom exists with them and feign condemnation. None of them have any idea I'm a top poster on this forum. Is anyone else living a double life like this? My siblings or friends will say something like "hey anon check out his funny incel meme" and I'll go point and laugh and they have no clue.

its probably better acting like a fake than being found out.

never heard anyone use the term IRL which is surprising as i study IT and the people in it are usually caught up on the latest memes, internet things etc.

Hunter said:
never heard anyone use the term IRL which is surprising as i study IT and the people in it are usually caught up on the latest memes, internet things etc.

Do not remember people actually spéaking it. Nevertheless, seen normies I know using the term in social media.

Also in IT and people never used it. I suspect it is because some of them are on the same boat and would rather not bring it up. Nobody ever speaks about it but judging from what I know of their lives, I have incels around me on a daily basis.

AngelOfDisease said:
Do not remember people actually spéaking it. Nevertheless, seen normies I know using the term in social media.

Also in IT and people never used it. I suspect it is because some of them are on the same boat and would rather not bring it up. Nobody ever speaks about it but judging from what I know of their lives, I have incels around me on a daily basis.

"Nobody ever speaks about it"

probably because they dont know that actual term for it but still know what one is. a lot of people just say virgin instead.

Hunter said:
"Nobody ever speaks about it"

probably because they dont know that actual term for it but still know what one is. a lot of people just say virgin instead.

Could be. I am pretty sure some of them sure do, though. They are too much into Internet culture not to. Still I believe they would rather not talk about it, like myself.

Just as a side note, one of my colleagues was going on holidays these days. Another guy asked what he was going to do and he answered "live the NEET life a bit". I know it is not the same and NEET is a far more popular term. Still...

Dingus_Incel said:
Is anyone else living a double life like this?

No because I have the face of someone who would have 1800+ posts on an incel forum.

If a normie ask I might tell them my name on here. It might blow their minds