Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making Fun of Manlets Should Be a Hate Crime

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
It really is like bullying someone with a disability, yet the same people who would bluepill a cripple (especially if it was a foid), try to safeguard them from trouble and be fighters against ableism (which I do admire btw) could verbally harass the shit out of a short guy who gets out of line just slightly with zero repercussions.

I recommend jailtime for anyone does such evil. 20 years in the penitentiary minimum if convicted. This would go for all men above 5'8 and all women. In real life or on social media.

I don't understand why isn;t it as serious as racial discrimination
both are judging people by how they were born

Because it doesn't happen to WAHMEN

Making fun of ugly people should also be considered a hate crime. And those poeple who do it (foids) should rot in jails

Manlets deserve compensation from the government. They had the heights of our parents on record. They should have either seized us at birth for forced abortions or killed us as toddlers, long before we could grow old enough to experience height discrimination. A tall guy can have penis problems that cause erectile dysfunction, but being a manlet is like the erectile dysfunction of your life. Everywhere in The West you go, you will be seen as weak, impotent, diseased, deficient, sterile, and subhuman... We only exist to be bullied and enslaved until we die in shame with nothing. The government knows this, all femoids know this, all normal people know this.

99.9% of the female population would be convicted.

Manlets below 5'5" unironically deserve being able to commit a few, like 3, murders per year without punishment.

Make fun of obese or table body shaped women. Think and feel that it's normal to make fun of women in general.

maybe manlets should take the issue seriously and organize
at least demand some kind of anti discrimination law

Manlets deserve compensation from the government. They had the heights of our parents on record. They should have either seized us at birth for forced abortions or killed us as toddlers, long before we could grow old enough to experience height discrimination. A tall guy can have penis problems that cause erectile dysfunction, but being a manlet is like the erectile dysfunction of your life. Everywhere in The West you go, you will be seen as weak, impotent, diseased, deficient, sterile, and subhuman... We only exist to be bullied and enslaved until we die in shame with nothing. The government knows this, all femoids know this, all normal people know this.
Exactly this, manletism is disability tier curse that deserve recognition since we are not women that actually enjoy feeling petite and submitted like a little slave. It's ridiculous when holes try to empathize with short men

Last edited:
It should also be a crime for women have sex with obnoxious brutes instead of incels.

maybe manlets should take the issue seriously and organize
at least demand some kind of anti discrimination law
A saint arose months ago:

I wonder what this hero's been up to since.

Exactly this, manletism is disability tier curse that deserve recognition since we are not women that actually enjoy feeling petite and submitted like a little slave
Manlets should get disability benefit

It should but no one cares about ugly men tbh

Manlets below 5'5" unironically deserve being able to commit a few, like 3, murders per year without punishment.
Based, being a turbomanlet is pure suifuel.

A saint arose months ago:

I wonder what this hero's been up to since.

Still getting bullied, except now everyone knows who he is. He lives in Long Island which is even worse than living in some rural area and being well known. No doubt that he gets harassed and intimidated every day. He's going to ER or sui within a few years. He is literally disabled. Proof that God isn't real and everyone who believes in God after examining this man's height should be crucified.

Still getting bullied, except now everyone knows who he is. He lives in Long Island which is even worse than living in some rural area and being well known. No doubt that he gets harassed and intimidated every day. He's going to ER or sui within a few years. He is literally disabled. Proof that God isn't real and everyone who believes in God after examining this man's height should be crucified.
That's brutal. I hope he makes it and wins in the end.

He had some sort of accident right?

Burj Khalifa IQ

This is why, in an ideal society, everyone should be armed. It would be a very polite society.

I mostly agree.

I suppose it wouldn't be ideal ideal -- in normative terms, individuals would be polite to each other even without the implicit threat of violent force.

But we're really nothing more than hairless apes who still need to resort to putting pieces of metal into each other in order to achieve our objectives. So if you're physically disadvantaged in our dog-eat-dog world, a ranged weapon is an equalizer.