Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making fun of someone going bald is legit like making fun of cancer

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Seriously.

I know I speak for many users here when I say if it meant I could always have a thick NW0 hairline I would happily take dying several decades too early.

I am so fucking sick of norwooding and the way it's viewed as a non-issue in society, or like some minor slight inconvenience. It's fucking haunting. It just looks AWFUL. EVERY FUCKING TIME. There isn't a man on EARTH who looks better without hair.

When people make fun of balding, it leaves such a bad taste in my mouth that it legit seems on par with making fun of someone for with cancer, or with some kind of horrible, debilitating disease. Sure balding might seem only cosmetic...But what the fuck is that? Are we pretending appearance doesn't matter now or something?

The way you look legit forms the basis of your ENTIRE LIFE. FUCK this disease, and fuck ANYONE who acts like it's a non-issue.

I actually have quite a bit of hair. But op, how old are you? When did you start?

I wouldn't mind going bald in exchange for gaining 2" of height tbh. Just wear a fucking hat jfl

That’s why I only make fun of foids who are receding

I'm legit fucking raging here...Reading /r/bald on reddit which is full of guys in their early 20s with eggheadds, which is fine if you've tried finasteride, minoxidil etc but to no avail, if it's the LAST option...but FFS why the FUCK are men ALWAYS told just to accept their problems, "take the plunge", and other such ridiculous bullshit?

CRUCIFIXION FOR ALL WESTERN HEALTH OFFICIALS FOUND GUILTY OF NOT DOING ENOUGH TO COMBAT THIS DISEASE.
I wouldn't mind going bald in exchange for gaining 2" of height tbh. Just wear a fucking hat jfl
As if you can wear a hat 24/7. If you want 2 inches of height so much then JUST WEAR SOME JORDANS 24/7 BRUH.

Is this a fucking joke?
I actually have quite a bit of hair. But op, how old are you? When did you start?
24. I'm NW1.5/2. And on dutasteride, minoxidil etc. It probably won't get worse, but the thread isn't about me. I still think balding is fucking AWFUL and finasteride/dutasteride don't always work for everyone, can't always be obtained, and aren't really very good medications for this (literally nuking your body of a sex hormone in order to keep hair).

Last edited:
I'd say it's like making fun of someone who got facially disfigured after a car crash or a house fire

Do the same and wear lifts 24/7
Can't. If you get caught wearing lifts it's OVER for you. Meanwhile wearing a hat is socially acceptable.

The only consolation I have for baldcels is to remind them that they weren't getting any pussy even before they started balding.
Unless they started in their teens in which case RIP, or they did once get pussy in which case boo hoo.

lol you do realize women are extremely suspicious of men who wear a hat at all times?

Balding destroys your smv