Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making it illegal for normies to talk to women

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Women already aren't joining hobby groups because they know it will be full of desperate normies with 1 goal in mind: to try and hit on the women aggressively to get a girlfriend. As VLO figured out.

Its one thing for a woman to get hit on at a nightclub or something. Or if she got hit on once in awhile. Even if she isn't interested in the guy it boosts her ego even more.

But to constantly have to fend off desperate normies that she has zero attraction to, and never will be attracted to, is a form of harassment. Eg.. at 10am and the woman already got railed by a Chad the night before and now she is just tired, and some ethnic guy is trying 'game' on her. Women are trying to limit normies access by creating womens only groups for most activities.

I should add my real intent with this isn't to help women much.. it is to break the false hope of many normies, and make them angry and on our side.

To make it hopeless that they will ever meet a wife.

I just fucking hate female ego and overall whoring.

wtf are hobby groups

By hobby groups they have these meetup groups for things like photography, geocaching, 'travelling', board games, walking groups, dance classes, knitting, etc.. Desperate normies will join these groups even though they are not interested in the hobby at all, only to try and meet women who also show up.

But over time looking at the pictures of normies taking group photos of the people who come to the meetups, there is hardly any girls who go. In fact many meetups I saw it was only unhappy looking normies in the pictures.

One incel went to a meetup because he legitimately was interested in the hobby, I think it was hiking. He tried to befriend normies who also went, but it was obvious they had no interest in hiking or making guy friends who shared an interest in hiking. They were just trying to 'pick up' the one girl who also went.

Women get uncomfortable with all these sub 8/10 men constantly trying 'game' and 'PUA" bullshit on them when the woman just went because she was interested in photography or something. Then the normies are trying to pressure her into adding them on social media and getting her phone number, then looking butthurt when she says no. The next week she doesn't go to the meetup, or any hobby type of things after that.

fuck foids man . this boils my blodd.

Over for normiecels

Sub-8 men will go to jail in 2030 just for talking to women

I should add my real intent with this isn't to help women much.. it is to break the false hope of many normies, and make them angry and on our side.

To make it hopeless that they will ever meet a wife.

Lmfao at this delusion. Foids don't have any real hobby nor interest. What I have seen 99% of them took those from their chad ex-bfs.

They arrange those meetups to lure chads with a hope to bring some guy who is good looking enough (or at least similar to their exs) as well as are into similar hobbies. Because they are still in the delusional stage that kept them into thinking that they got attracted to their ex-bfs because of personality and hobbies and shit.

They get really pissed off when they see a bunch of ugly truecel flock to those meetup groups. Always remember foids are ONLY interested in riding and locking down chads. All the rest are just pure bs.

Women are trying to limit normies access by creating womens only groups for most activities.
They want women's groups, and men's groups are outlawed. This is 'equality'

So sit at home, you cunts blet

Meanwhile women shove themselves in male only groups just to fuck the top guy of the group.
It's over :cryfeels: :cryfeels: